I think with The Deathslinger and all of the hype about him all killers and survivors should get a free cowboy hat! So, if you want to look cool and YEE HAW you can do it to celebrate the new chapter! And if you don’t then just don’t. ...YEE HAW
I guess I gave you the wrong impression, leave me alone you FORTNITER😂😂😂
btw fyi I don’t play games that are for children. Go to bed.
You are still here?
Kämpfe. Baue. Erschaffe. Fortnite ist ein stets kostenloser, sich stets weiterentwickelnder Mehrspielertitel für PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC/Mac und iOS/Android.
You dont even need pocket money from your parents, its for FREE! Go there 🤗
You dont even need pocket money from your parents, its for FREE! Go there 🤗
I have my own money and even if it’s free I’m not you who plays that game, I don’t know much about it but clearly your a fortniter cause you seem to know lots about that game
You dont even need pocket money from your parents, its for FREE! Go there 🤗
You know you are the most cry baby FORTNITER I’ve ever met, I gotta stop getting into these arguments with children. I think I’m done wasting time on you, cya kid.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YEE HAW
WE'RE WINNING!!!
THE HAGS GETTING A COWBOY HAT
WOOP WOOP
######### it, sounds cute af.
Yes, but also her new chase music must also be Old Town Road.
I WANNA BE A COWBOY BABY!
Peanits voted yes, therefore it's probably -30% more likely.
I can imagine a lasso being wrapped around the hags hand. The only question left unanswered is whether The Hag is a Sheriff or not?
Hhhhh, my heart is full of cuteness just thinking about it!! 💚
🤠 Let's give EVERYONE a cowboy hat 🤠
Yeehaw.
Everybody should get one
Only if Billy can have some assless chaps!
I can't unsee that 🤢
@AvisDeene Only Sideburns Billy need apply ;)
Yes i hate fun, thats why i dont want Fortnite bs in Dead by Daylight.
As a Texan, this pleases me.
Yee haw pardner.
I think with The Deathslinger and all of the hype about him all killers and survivors should get a free cowboy hat! So, if you want to look cool and YEE HAW you can do it to celebrate the new chapter! And if you don’t then just don’t. ...YEE HAW
Yeehaw Hag ftw.
Umm I think you got it wrong, a simple hat isn’t fortnite. You seem like a child that loves that game
Go play fortnite then
I guess I gave you the wrong impression, leave me alone you FORTNITER😂😂😂
btw fyi I don’t play games that are for children. Go to bed.
Of course she should get a cowboy hat. And a magic wand, too.
OMG!!! This Hag is hooot!!!
You are still here?
You dont even need pocket money from your parents, its for FREE! Go there 🤗
*Dwight steps on hag trap*
Hag: You've yee'd your last haw
I have my own money and even if it’s free I’m not you who plays that game, I don’t know much about it but clearly your a fortniter cause you seem to know lots about that game
You know you are the most cry baby FORTNITER I’ve ever met, I gotta stop getting into these arguments with children. I think I’m done wasting time on you, cya kid.
But what about a beer hat?
Asking the important questions
Yes, but maybe not just a hat a whole cowgirl makeover a flannel and overalls too maybe and some nice braids like jessy from toystory