Survivor Tier List
I've seen the killer tier posts but not a survivor one. Here is my survivor tier list based on personal preference and general teammate game play from my experience
Tagged:
Trusted
I've seen the killer tier posts but not a survivor one. Here is my survivor tier list based on personal preference and general teammate game play from my experience
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I approve of this list.
Damn why you gotta do my boy Ash like that
I wish my boy Jeff could be one of the homies
Every survivor is just a skin if you have all the perks unlocked... The only difference is the noice they make when injured or hooked.
No tier list for me, just my opinion.
When there is a survivor tier list, it is for their personal perks if the creator is being serious.
Here I see mine
Next time you need healing and the gates to be open while the killer comes barreling towards you, just remember you had forsaken Quentin first.
Then why isn't Bill and Feng Min on top?! Based in that Logic, Dwight is the only one who should be where he is of all of them! Lol
I said if they are being serious