Top 3 killer meta perks

1. Self care

2. Barbecue and Chilli

3. NOED

Now I know a lot of you are probably thinking "wait a darn second, NOED isn't meta, it's just a newbie perk!"

Well I've been seeing it a lot lately so maybe it is the new meta with the ruin change. That or I'm just not playing enough high rank killers because of broken matchmaking.

Comments

  • Why is self care on there?

    And if survivors fall to NOED for failing to break totems, how is it a newbie perk?

  • @Rivyn said:

    Why is self care on there?

    And if survivors fall to NOED for failing to break totems, how is it a newbie perk?

    Self care helps killers more than it helps survivors.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Why is self care on there?

    And if survivors fall to NOED for failing to break totems, how is it a newbie perk?

    Its a joke in regards to how much time survivors waste selfcaring, it might as well count as a killer slowdown perk.

  • NoED is a perk that a lot of killers lean on to in order to compensate for a lack of skill, just like the old Hex: Ruin. New Ruin forces you to actually go and work for your kills and engage with survivors to get a reward from the perk.


    As for Self-Care, just no. It's not THAT much different. It's also a necessary evil for solo players.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    NoED is a perk that a lot of killers lean on to in order to compensate for a lack of skill, just like the old Hex: Ruin. New Ruin forces you to actually go and work for your kills and engage with survivors to get a reward from the perk.

    As for Self-Care, just no. It's not THAT much different. It's also a necessary evil for solo players.

    It's really not. I play solo and I never run self care. Why waste perk slot when you can just bring a med kit? There are so many better perks that could be used instead that would actually help the team. Detectives hunch, Borrowed time, well make it, ect... whenever I get put on the hook I always see survivors in the distance sneaking around everywhere even when the killer is nowhere near them. Instead of wasting a perk slot on self care they could be running spinechill so they actually know when the killer is near them.