Tome 2 level 3 difficulty?

Comments

  • Killer challenges were simple, survivor challenges are taking some time

  • @MrsGhostface said:

    Killer challenges were simple, survivor challenges are taking some time

    Yeah, I usually do all of one role and then all of the other, usually leaving the hardest/grindiest ones for last. This time I'm doing killer first because 5 gold unbrokens is basically 5 escapes, which will take me a while.

  • I wouldnt say hard, but its definitley too time-consuming.

    There should not be challenges that are impossible to complete in a single match.

  • I’m just getting sick off all the survivors challenges that involve escaping the trial. Those ones are so boring and frustrating, especially when you are a solo survivor.

  • So far I have been lucky, but hell, the challenges of survivors are very difficult.

    (I'm caught up in the challenge of sacrificing 5 survivors in the endgame collapse, it's my last challenge, give me luck)

  • Most of the Challenges are very reasonable.

    I was a little disappointed that some Challenges were tied to rare items (Rare & Ultra Rare Keys).

    Also, another Challenge was very Map dependent (Fall from a great height).

  • i think the devs underestimated the 'escape 5 trials' one, it took me probably 3 hours to finish that one because of matchmaking time and you know, solo que escaping

  • For me most of them are so easy that i dont even have to try to do them, they just pop every few games. Sure, they have to be harder than level 1 for example as they give more rewards, but i dont think that its too hard or taking too much time. Sure, most of them you dont gonna do in like one game, it would be insane, but also its not like you have to work few days on them (at least not when you play more than 1 game per day) :P

  • @Multiplenames said:

    i think the devs underestimated the 'escape 5 trials' one, it took me probably 3 hours to finish that one because of matchmaking time and you know, solo que escaping

    3 hours is equivalent to maybe 10-12 games due to survivor queue time (at least at red ranks). If you did it in that amount of time it seems perfectly reasonable considering you would have a 40-50% escape rate. If the challenge was 10 or more times then yes, that's grindy. 3 hours is nothing when you have 2+ weeks on each tome level.

  • @Iron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1125642#Comment_1125642

    3 hours is equivalent to maybe 10-12 games due to survivor queue time (at least at red ranks). If you did it in that amount of time it seems perfectly reasonable considering you would have a 40-50% escape rate. If the challenge was 10 or more times then yes, that's grindy. 3 hours is nothing when you have 2+ weeks on each tome level.

    very late response as i dont check forums much, but 3 hours is more like 6-9 games because of survivor que times, and on top of that it's about a 30% escape rate because of the spastic matchmaking, where rank 8's are equal to rank 20's in skill level

  • @Multiplenames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1126010#Comment_1126010

    very late response as i dont check forums much, but 3 hours is more like 6-9 games because of survivor que times, and on top of that it's about a 30% escape rate because of the spastic matchmaking, where rank 8's are equal to rank 20's in skill level

    I'm confused, if you are getting 6-9 matches in 3 hours you would have a 44-87% escape rate to finish the challenge as per your first comment. That seems well within reason to me, am I missing something here?

  • I personally found it easier and less grindier than level 2

  • @Iron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1130921#Comment_1130921

    I'm confused, if you are getting 6-9 matches in 3 hours you would have a 44-87% escape rate to finish the challenge as per your first comment. That seems well within reason to me, am I missing something here?

    Thats the problem though, it's not a 44-87% escape rate, it may be closer to 40% or lower but not even close to 80%. You have to put in variables like how many times a week can i play, which i get an average of 6-9 games a day can work, but what about the days i don't play? even a single day means alot of catching up to do, which ultimately leads to alot of xp farming by just sitting afk when i don't feel like spending 30 minutes to get into a game with horrible matchmaking and dying because of a camping killer.


    Anyway whatever happens, happens, and theres no point arguing about it, but in my experience it feels grindy and repetitive as #########

  • @Gibberish said:

    I wouldnt say hard, but its definitley too time-consuming.

    There should not be challenges that are impossible to complete in a single match.

    I think this is the kind of request that would kick average and above players in the nuts. In tome 3 there are definitely some grindy challenges, more than last tome level 3 (which was reduced stronger than needed in my opinion). The only thing that is annoying in this level is, that there is a total of "escape 14 trials" challenges, either by hatch, by gate or doesn't matter how.

    I know I play above average with about 25 hours per week. But I think the average is 14 hours a week and there are also a lot of people playing even more than me. And I already managed to finish the level 3 within one week. Also tome 1 level 4 I finished in about 8 days. If all of the challenges were doable in a single game, I would finish them in 3-4 days. And then wait for 2 and a half week for an update.