A tip against keys, don't panic
Don't panic and press the right buttons.
NOTE: This only works if you can catch up with the survivors at the hatch, not if you're far away from it.
Example: I was being nice morying only after all survivors were hooked at least once AND only instead of death hook, as you can see there's one not moried, so... I down a guy for the second time, as I said, I don't mori him yet, and as I go towards a random hook I notice the hatch is there... With a teabagging survivor that tried to get 2 survs out... Karma?
Edit: The Meg said post game: "That's clearly a bug, the Ash was already over the hatch, reported"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys_7hjIDtukI hope this helps someone to not panic and even prevent a 2+ men escaped through hatch
Comments
Not really Karma. The Ash got punished and the Meg didn't.
Wouldnt say karma as much as bad luck for ash. He wasnt the one teabagging lol.
Meh, A key intended to help 2 escape when I'm being chased only got one out. I'm happy. And the Meg said post game "That's clearly a bug, the Ash was already over the hatch, reported"
That's karma for me. Maybe different perceptions man. :)
I don't see it as being karma if the key guy escapes....
Lol at the meg who doesnt know hatch has priority systems now. ๐
I know! Ha, better yet, she said "reported" after saying it was a bug and not an exploit in due case.
Yeah, "I'm gonna report YOU for the game BUGGING."
1000 iq.
I just answered back "GG", I think that makes them even madder...
She escaped unfairly though,...
I mean...yeah. If you're right on top of the Hatch, you can try to close it before the next person jumps in.
Yep, I've seen multiple killers panic and hit survivors whyle they're getting in the hatch instead of closing it
I already don't panic, I just accept the survs are clearly better than me
I... Don't know what to say about this...
They used a key... They... Didn't escape through the exit gates...
exactly. I'm just memeing, keys don't have a skill cap at all
Oh, thank you! I didn't know what to think based in some threads I've read every now and then...
If they've gotten 4 gens done then I like to slug them instead of hooking that way they cant get the hatch.
I tried to close the hatch while multiple survivors were trying to jump in it, but I couldn't. I was spamming spacebar and in range.
lol I know
I've done it, tape it and report it as bug, killer has priority over jumping survs
You could have downed her before she got the save.
Then she can't use the key
Yeah, I missed the hit, hehehe
I know... been there aswell. ๐