Upcoming Bunny Feng
So will it be on whole locked outfit
Like you won't be able to change any piece
Or
Will it only lock the head and torso and allow you to change the bottoms
Tagged:
Trusted
So will it be on whole locked outfit
Like you won't be able to change any piece
Or
Will it only lock the head and torso and allow you to change the bottoms
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will probably be a set of 3 interchangeable pieces like other cosmetics. There's a very small chance it'll just be a full outfit which is classed as 1 cosmetic.
It might work like legions cosmetics. But with changeable bottoms and tops.I think the hood will come with the head piece essentially.
I doubt it because of the hood would interfere with other head cosmetics at that was there reasoning with it's delay
Is this bait or is that skin finally coming
It's coming
http://imgur.com/gallery/4coOx0n
Omg that is actually so hype thx
I don't know for sure but it will probably be 3 pieces as usual. Also...gimme dat outfit. My wallet is ready.
It's definitely three pieces. I can see the icons for each separate piece in my PTB game folder.
I came into this thread thinking Feng was getting a playboy bunny costume.
I am disappoint.
And that too
How would the hood work with other outfits
I can't decide between pink and green. T^T
This outfit doesn't look very good in my opinion. There's just nothing special about it when the community has wanted it for over a year now.
It's a unique hood with a Meg jacket and Claudette skirt. That's the outfit, plain and boring.