PTB is live. Currently downloading and no reveal trailer in sight. What's the official word please? @Peanits
Probably soon?
hope so
I'm hoping the cinematic is a good one the oni one was ear blaring for the intro
It's three in the morning... I'm so tired... but so excited...
Give me my trailer so I can rest 😴
maybe they put it in the game intro like they did for oni. I will know in about 3 minutes
nope, sadly still oni intro
well...thats lame
If I'm not mistaken darkness among us hadn't had trailer until release
You're welcome people, got it from another post, quoting @dizbruhlikesthering
ty @Carlosylu
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably soon?
hope so
I'm hoping the cinematic is a good one the oni one was ear blaring for the intro
It's three in the morning... I'm so tired... but so excited...
Give me my trailer so I can rest 😴
maybe they put it in the game intro like they did for oni. I will know in about 3 minutes
nope, sadly still oni intro
well...thats lame
If I'm not mistaken darkness among us hadn't had trailer until release
You're welcome people, got it from another post, quoting @dizbruhlikesthering
ty @Carlosylu