Mods, Please remove the Chinese spammer

I’m tired of scrolling down threads and seeing gibberish that I don’t understand being spammed. 

Comments

  • I wish there was a hide option for threads. That would help. 
  • y’all are so quick to ban people for making a humorous joke but not so quick to ban someone who’s actually breaking the rules.
  • y’all are so quick to ban people for making a humorous joke but not so quick to ban someone who’s actually breaking the rules.
    she didnt mean to ban you, it was a mistake :)

    shes just too busy to apologize
  • I've been getting froum locked because I report too quickly #########. But they've got 74 as of last count 10 mins ago on the 1st 4 pages from several different posters. I wish they'd give us the ability to block them till a mod takes care of it ie hide them.

    I'd stake my forum privileges on being able to hide spam posts for further review by regular mods. If I abuse it than revoke my posting rights for x time or permanently. But this is ridiculous that it happens every 2 weeks like clockwork or so.

  • powerbats said:

    I've been getting froum locked because I report too quickly #########. But they've got 74 as of last count 10 mins ago on the 1st 4 pages from several different posters. I wish they'd give us the ability to block them till a mod takes care of it ie hide them.

    I'd stake my forum privileges on being able to hide spam posts for further review by regular mods. If I abuse it than revoke my posting rights for x time or permanently. But this is ridiculous that it happens every 2 weeks like clockwork or so.

    agreed. they need a late night mod, and you would be a good one.
  • Lowbei said:
    powerbats said:

    I've been getting froum locked because I report too quickly #########. But they've got 74 as of last count 10 mins ago on the 1st 4 pages from several different posters. I wish they'd give us the ability to block them till a mod takes care of it ie hide them.

    I'd stake my forum privileges on being able to hide spam posts for further review by regular mods. If I abuse it than revoke my posting rights for x time or permanently. But this is ridiculous that it happens every 2 weeks like clockwork or so.

    agreed. they need a late night mod, and you would be a good one.
    Or just more mods in different timezones.
    I volunteer.
  • I wonder if one of them are single and a girl. they can spam me :)

  • Lowbei said:
    powerbats said:

    I've been getting froum locked because I report too quickly #########. But they've got 74 as of last count 10 mins ago on the 1st 4 pages from several different posters. I wish they'd give us the ability to block them till a mod takes care of it ie hide them.

    I'd stake my forum privileges on being able to hide spam posts for further review by regular mods. If I abuse it than revoke my posting rights for x time or permanently. But this is ridiculous that it happens every 2 weeks like clockwork or so.

    agreed. they need a late night mod, and you would be a good one.
    This is madness!
  • @Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:


    powerbats said:

    I've been getting froum locked because I report too quickly #########. But they've got 74 as of last count 10 mins ago on the 1st 4 pages from several different posters. I wish they'd give us the ability to block them till a mod takes care of it ie hide them.

    I'd stake my forum privileges on being able to hide spam posts for further review by regular mods. If I abuse it than revoke my posting rights for x time or permanently. But this is ridiculous that it happens every 2 weeks like clockwork or so.

    agreed. they need a late night mod, and you would be a good one.

    This is madness!

    ssshhh you're not supposed to give away my secret.

    Now for some reason that sentence makes me thin of Scarlet Monastery on old Vanilla WOW with the torturer.

    Interrogator Vishas

  • We seriously need a mod to help clean this up ASAP.

  • I think an issue like this, although petty, shows how inactive the mods are.

  • @Killigma said:
    I think an issue like this, although petty, shows how inactive the mods are.

    They're not inactive, they just don't cover enough time zones. Most of them are from the USA, as far as I know, making them irrelevant for the other 2/3 of the planet's timezones.

  • So much chinese and no take away food...
  • @Orion said:

    @Killigma said:
    I think an issue like this, although petty, shows how inactive the mods are.

    They're not inactive, they just don't cover enough time zones. Most of them are from the USA, as far as I know, making them irrelevant for the other 2/3 of the planet's timezones.

    I stand corrected then, still raises an issue of coverage that should be addressed.

  • @Killigma said:

    @Orion said:

    @Killigma said:
    I think an issue like this, although petty, shows how inactive the mods are.

    They're not inactive, they just don't cover enough time zones. Most of them are from the USA, as far as I know, making them irrelevant for the other 2/3 of the planet's timezones.

    I stand corrected then, still raises an issue of coverage that should be addressed.

    I made a thread in Forum Feedback, but because this scourge started during the weekend, I doubt the devs have read it.

  • @Orion said:

    @Killigma said:

    @Orion said:

    @Killigma said:
    I think an issue like this, although petty, shows how inactive the mods are.

    They're not inactive, they just don't cover enough time zones. Most of them are from the USA, as far as I know, making them irrelevant for the other 2/3 of the planet's timezones.

    I stand corrected then, still raises an issue of coverage that should be addressed.

    I made a thread in Forum Feedback, but because this scourge started during the weekend, I doubt the devs have read it.

    Yeah, I just noticed your post amongst the sea of Chinese posts. It is a good suggestion and hopefully will be followed up.

  • They dont even bann ingame, why should they do that in the forum

  • Master said:

    They dont even bann ingame, why should they do that in the forum

    This happens every week. But yeah i want them removed cause bitching, doomsaying and negative hobo like rambling are the only things that should be spammed here.
  • I’ll bet it’s just epicfail spamming the forum in a fit of rage for being banned
  • lyric said:
    I’ll bet it’s just epicfail spamming the forum in a fit of rage for being banned
    Lol and he was not only banned once but three times!!!! (the other 2 times were separate accounts) lmao can you believe that!
  • lyric said:
    I’ll bet it’s just epicfail spamming the forum in a fit of rage for being banned
    Lol and he was not only banned once but three times!!!! (the other 2 times were separate accounts) lmao can you believe that!
    Why was he banned? All he did was complain, nothing serious
  • lyric said:
    I’ll bet it’s just epicfail spamming the forum in a fit of rage for being banned
    awwww

    i hope the little fella is doing ok
  • They should let people sign up or something.

    I have been a forum mod for a few different games before :chuffed:

  • lyric said:
    I’ll bet it’s just epicfail spamming the forum in a fit of rage for being banned
    Lol and he was not only banned once but three times!!!! (the other 2 times were separate accounts) lmao can you believe that!
    What’s funny is everyone speculated that he had two more accounts, removeswf and some other one I forget and ever since the ban I haven’t seen that other account post and on top of that I saw where he was stalking @Lowbei on a different name and I guess that’s the one you’re talking about lmao wow 

  • Lowbei said:
    lyric said:
    I’ll bet it’s just epicfail spamming the forum in a fit of rage for being banned
    awwww

    i hope the little fella is doing ok
    I know it’s awful but I was kind of hoping he’d post a video ranting with all the event hooks sabo’d and the only survivor caught wiggling free and continuing the chase while all the gens were popped around him and then DC lol I kind of miss those videos he posted
  • lyric said:
    lyric said:
    I’ll bet it’s just epicfail spamming the forum in a fit of rage for being banned
    Lol and he was not only banned once but three times!!!! (the other 2 times were separate accounts) lmao can you believe that!
    What’s funny is everyone speculated that he had two more accounts, removeswf and some other one I forget and ever since the ban I haven’t seen that other account post and on top of that I saw where he was stalking @Lowbei on a different name and I guess that’s the one you’re talking about lmao wow 
    yeah he was a bit of a weird one. im sure hes still playing
  • Report it as Spam and move on ;)

  • we also needs mods to ban that user that keeps posting links and selling ilegal exame results

  • PSA for people reporting the spam: Make sure you use the report system at the end of the match and provide video evidence. Otherwise there is nothing that can be done.