a few hours; but ive been in a single match for over 30 minutes because of a doctor holding the game hostage with a 3 gen and extreme range shock addons (old doctor)
53 Hours, 2 and a half day. It was when Legion came out, I just straigt up played all the time only Legion non stop. It was really fun, I miss this time :C
About an hour-ish. I think it was four games in a row or so? Don't recall. Was rushing one last level for the shards. Shrine was turning over, wanted. . . something. Forget what it was.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I played like 3 matches in a row once. It was boring cause Killer is not how it should be.
5ish hours, I guess?
I don't know, 18-20 hours maybe?
Same for me kinda I believe 16ish hrs lol that was a good day I wanna try and go for 20 tho
a few hours; but ive been in a single match for over 30 minutes because of a doctor holding the game hostage with a 3 gen and extreme range shock addons (old doctor)
15-16 hours, possibly more.
Either 14 hours or more.
Probably about 18-20 hours. I’ve had nights where I played from 5 PM to 10 AM.
Probably around 8 hours when the Archives were released. I had time and I really wanted that last reward in the Rift lol
On free days when I don't have any plans, it's not rare for me to pull off at least 10-12 hour sessions.
53 Hours, 2 and a half day. It was when Legion came out, I just straigt up played all the time only Legion non stop. It was really fun, I miss this time :C
About an hour-ish. I think it was four games in a row or so? Don't recall. Was rushing one last level for the shards. Shrine was turning over, wanted. . . something. Forget what it was.
4 hours i think, with 1.5 hours dedicated to waiting for a match.
I'd say 15 hours in a day with some light breaks for food and some chores.
24 hours. ive done a whole day of doing nothing better with my life
I mean..in one trial I stood in a hatch standoff for 6 hours, as a Myers.
I won.
18 hrs
The longest i have gone is about 16-20 hours.
I sometimes played for 8 hours in 2018. Now it's a lot when I play 5 hours.
Back when i'm new i used to play for 4-5 hours but nowadays i often stop after 2-3 games mainly with the current state of dbd