Okay sorry I should have clarified, they didn't actually give any reason just their "we're looking into it," you know what else they are looking into and have been looking into Sound bugs... for months.
Let's imagine your bank overdraws $500 from your account and tells you they'll look into it, then you don't get an answer for over three months, are you cool with that too then I assume?
Okay sorry I should have clarified, they didn't actually give any reason just their "we're looking into it," you know what else they are looking into and have been looking into Sound bugs... for months.
Let's imagine your bank overdraws $500 from your account and tells you they'll look into it, then you don't get an answer for over three months, are you cool with that too then I assume?
I mean, it just happened a few hours ago. I'm not really sure what else you could expect them to say. I'm disappointed with them over a lot of things too, but we've got to be reasonable about it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they are giving stick figure drawings to explain hitboxes aren't really a problem.
In case you're wondering if they mentioned any of the other bugs, like today's ridiculous reset bug NO they have ignored those.
They did mention the Rank Reset bug. It's not intentional and they're looking into it.
you mean the rank reset bug?
It was one of the first thing they said
Okay sorry I should have clarified, they didn't actually give any reason just their "we're looking into it," you know what else they are looking into and have been looking into Sound bugs... for months.
Let's imagine your bank overdraws $500 from your account and tells you they'll look into it, then you don't get an answer for over three months, are you cool with that too then I assume?
Blah, blah, blah
Pretty good job
Blah, blah, blah
Nerf Pig
Yadda, yadda, yadda
Buy more cosmetics
Seriously nerf pig?
I mean, it just happened a few hours ago. I'm not really sure what else you could expect them to say. I'm disappointed with them over a lot of things too, but we've got to be reasonable about it.
@Pulsar I’m planning on making a dev stream summary; if I do, I’ll LYK!
I am assuming (hoping) that person was just jokingly generalizing BHVR.
Me as well, if Pig deserve anything is a small buff.
"Small"
I'm sure @Fibijean will make a post later I assume?
Well, now u can reset traps as a trapper. Pretty nice buff I guess.
Doesn't make him great but it's a nice QoL
SuRpRiSe: Trapper can now reset a trap in place. That's the SuRpRiSe. He's now D+ instead of D. Pretty good job so far.
I said he went from F to D in the stream chat lol same line of thinking
Otz possibly went from S tier trapper to whatever is above S
He makes trapper look BETTER than old nurse
I feel bad for anyone who faces him
Yep, planning on it! I will be out all day today so the post might arrive a bit later than usual, but definitely within 24 hours of the stream.
Stream about nothing.....no interesting questions or topics. Just describing what is lag, ping, latency, hitboxes....
None of us are even in the same realm as Otz on Trapper. Like running towards Usain Bolt while screaming, "I'm fast AF, boi!"
What are you talking about? Trapper is the best killer in the game!
But seriously, he was a middle of the road killer, still is.🤷♂️