Which is your level of devotion?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devotion 1 and probably rank 40/50 into the next one.
Devotion 8 lvl 74
I THOUGHT IT MEANT DEVOTION TO THE GAME MY ANSWERS ACTUALLY 1
It'll be 4 by the time the next level releases.
Devotion 7 lvl 58
Devotion 6, level 53.
I genuinely hope the devotion stages reward something in the future. It'd be a neat bonus. It doesn't have to be anything major.
Devotion 3 level 40 still going up tho ๐
I'm close to getting my devotion though ๐
Devotion 1, level 33. Also started playing November 12th.
Devotion 10. I cant believe its already been this long.
Halfway through 5 on my ps4.
7-64
Devotion 5 represent ๐
Wow. I'm impressed.
As for me, Devotion 3 lvl 67.
I rather not say...
Devotion 10, i had no life...
devotion 6 level 43
Devotion 4, level 94
I am disgusted that I still put up with this clownery of a game.