Would you rather

Going against a good P3 nurse

Or

Go against a huntress with iridescent head and a Mori?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I saw the thread title "would you rather", and I was immediately about to come in here and type "JANE!" in all caps. Then I read your message...

    I'll take Huntress any day, over a god tier Nurse.

  • @McLightning said:

    I saw the thread title "would you rather", and I was immediately about to come in here and type "JANE!" in all caps. Then I read your message...

    I'll take Huntress any day, over a god tier Nurse.

    Rofl. Well..... You gave me an idea for my next would you rather xd

  • @McLightning said:

    I saw the thread title "would you rather", and I was immediately about to come in here and type "JANE!" in all caps. Then I read your message...

    I'll take Huntress any day, over a god tier Nurse.

    KATE!!!

  • Nurse any day of the week. I'm hard of hearing so when the huntress is around, she's always around. If there's always a terror radius, there isn't a terror radius.

    Combine that with hatchets that can come at you at any point it's either really annoying or she misses every shot and everything is peachy.

    Nurse is predictable. You just have to not be. Huntress can yeet hatchets across the map towards generators and hooked allies.

    Just icky.

  • Nurse is my second favorite killer to face while Huntress is my favorite to face so I’ll pick Nurse, perks/add-ons/offerings don’t bother me.

  • Huntress.

    Console player. Harder to aim.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Going against a good P3 nurse

    Or

    Go against a huntress with iridescent head and a Mori?

    Nurse. I don't mind losing to a good player. Iri hatchets and a mori take no skill.

  • It's a very difficult question....

    Hm....nurse?