Hi team, I believe that there are fewer killers since you fixed the ruin and that's why it takes a long time to find a game with uneven levels. I believe that you should made another perk like the old ruin. In this way the main killers enjoy the game again. Thanks for your time
Hi team, I believe that there are fewer kills.rs since you fixed the ruin and that's why it takes a long time to find a game with uneven levels. I believe that you should made another perk like the old ruin. In this way the main killers enjoy the game again. Thanks for your time
Hi team, I believe that there are fewer kills.rs since you fixed the ruin and that's why it takes a long time to find a game with uneven levels. I believe that you should made another perk like the old ruin. In this way the main killers enjoy the game again. Thanks for your time
There is already, its called Huntress Lullaby, it does the same thing like ruin.
It punishes players for being bad at skill checks.
@crixus006 When making a poll on our forums, you need to give people options on which to vote - asking a why question in a poll really doesn't work I'm afraid.
My only issue with playing killer is simply matchmaking. Barely used ruin before, will barely use it now. All I ask is being matched with survivors of my skill level
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi team, I believe that there are fewer kills.rs since you fixed the ruin and that's why it takes a long time to find a game with uneven levels. I believe that you should made another perk like the old ruin. In this way the main killers enjoy the game again. Thanks for your time
There is already, its called Huntress Lullaby, it does the same thing like ruin.
It punishes players for being bad at skill checks.
Note:
I play both,survivor and killer.
@crixus006 When making a poll on our forums, you need to give people options on which to vote - asking a why question in a poll really doesn't work I'm afraid.
I’m not quite sure what exactly you’re asking with these options, regardless, I like playing killer.
This isnt really a question, is it?
My only issue with playing killer is simply matchmaking. Barely used ruin before, will barely use it now. All I ask is being matched with survivors of my skill level