Personally if I had to pick one survivor I'd choose Adam.
We need more Adam in our lives
The non-toxic ones.
Dweet. He brings pizza.
Jake.
He's got very nice voice actor.
@WRussoW said:The non-toxic ones.
@WRussoW said:
I'd like to see more skilled survivors
Just playing with/against a bunch of potatoes smh
@Aztreonam78 said:Jake. He's got very nice voice actor.
@Aztreonam78 said:
Really good voice actor
Personally would like to see more Jeff's or Kate's in my lobbies
@Inji said:Personally would like to see more Jeff's or Kate's in my lobbies
@Inji said:
Idk where you live but I see Kate's everywhere
@PapiQuentin_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075234#Comment_1075234I'd like to see more skilled survivorsJust playing with/against a bunch of potatoes smh
@PapiQuentin_ said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075234#Comment_1075234
You either play with potatoes most of the time, or play with pro SWF teams. Both scenarios are making me want to end my suffering.
@PapiQuentin_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075299#Comment_1075299Idk where you live but I see Kate's everywhere
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075299#Comment_1075299
Really? The ones I see the most are Meg's, Nea's, and David's. I am EU myself
Jeff's: No one mains him
i'd like to see more Steves with their handsome faces
Jeff! I'm actually in process of switching from David to Jeff because I never seen them.
Quentin <3
Last night i had seen a big wave of Adams. With my at least 12 games last night i say there was 6 Adams. So More Adams!
@Elk said:Last night i had seen a big wave of Adams. With my at least 12 games last night i say there was 6 Adams. So More Adams!
@Elk said:
Yush. Glad to hear that
@Inji said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075302#Comment_1075302Really? The ones I see the most are Meg's, Nea's, and David's. I am EU myself
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075302#Comment_1075302
I live in EU and mostly see the same 3.
Meg, Claud and Kate
Yeah I can't wait for the swimwear dlc either.
A draw between Kate and Jane.
๐
I rarely see Adam's in the EU...see a load of Kates, Megs & Claudettes and quite a few Dwights with probably Bill & Nea next.
I rarely see an Adam.
@Dr_Loomis said:Yeah I can't wait for the swimwear dlc either.A draw between Kate and Jane. ๐
@Dr_Loomis said:
Hehe yeah boi.
Speedo Quentin will happen this year. I tell you
@PapiQuentin_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075390#Comment_1075390Hehe yeah boi.Speedo Quentin will happen this year. I tell you
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075390#Comment_1075390
I'm sure this will be the year.
Then you can have a speedoy recovery from your obsession! ๐
@Dr_Loomis said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075400#Comment_1075400I'm sure this will be the year.Then you can have a speedoy recovery from your obsession! ๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075400#Comment_1075400
Don't forget we will eventually look like cutie boi Kyle Gallner
@PapiQuentin_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075379#Comment_1075379Yush. Glad to hear that
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075379#Comment_1075379
One game was all Adams but me. It was a rare moment. Maybe Adams play more around 1-3 in the morning. That's when I had seen them at the time.
@Elk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075383#Comment_1075383One game was all Adams but me. It was a rare moment. Maybe Adams play more around 1-3 in the morning. That's when I had seen them at the time.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075383#Comment_1075383
You should've joined them ๐.
Imagine that, a 4 man Adam squad
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The non-toxic ones.
Dweet. He brings pizza.
Jake.
He's got very nice voice actor.
I'd like to see more skilled survivors
Just playing with/against a bunch of potatoes smh
Really good voice actor
Personally would like to see more Jeff's or Kate's in my lobbies
Idk where you live but I see Kate's everywhere
You either play with potatoes most of the time, or play with pro SWF teams. Both scenarios are making me want to end my suffering.
Really? The ones I see the most are Meg's, Nea's, and David's. I am EU myself
Jeff's: No one mains him
i'd like to see more Steves with their handsome faces
Jeff! I'm actually in process of switching from David to Jeff because I never seen them.
Quentin <3
Last night i had seen a big wave of Adams. With my at least 12 games last night i say there was 6 Adams. So More Adams!
Yush. Glad to hear that
I live in EU and mostly see the same 3.
Meg, Claud and Kate
Yeah I can't wait for the swimwear dlc either.
A draw between Kate and Jane.
๐
I rarely see Adam's in the EU...see a load of Kates, Megs & Claudettes and quite a few Dwights with probably Bill & Nea next.
I rarely see an Adam.
Hehe yeah boi.
Speedo Quentin will happen this year. I tell you
I'm sure this will be the year.
Then you can have a speedoy recovery from your obsession! ๐
Don't forget we will eventually look like cutie boi Kyle Gallner
One game was all Adams but me. It was a rare moment. Maybe Adams play more around 1-3 in the morning. That's when I had seen them at the time.
You should've joined them ๐.
Imagine that, a 4 man Adam squad