What do you guys do when in queues?
Queue times have been getting quite long, so I started playing Bloons TD6 while i wait.
What do you guys do?
Tagged:
Trusted
Queue times have been getting quite long, so I started playing Bloons TD6 while i wait.
What do you guys do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What I'm doing rn, browse the forums on my phone
Watch twitch or Youtube
grocery shopping, talk the dog for a walk, visit my grandpa
Fap
Seriously though, watch streams.
Flow game, forums, facebook, youtube, go to the fridge and grab another beer.
Spotify
reddit
Read a book. I've gotten through two so far.
I either read or browse the forums.
Got through the Divine Comedy and I'm about halfway through the Canterburry Tales.
I watch anime. Preferably my hero academia, seven deadly sins, gintama and JoJo
Just scroll through my phone. My queue times don't seem to be as long as other people's, so I only have to wait 5 maybe 10 minutes
Music and youtube
depends on the time, yesterday, watching Otz a bit
Read a book, watch Youtube, On here, either make Breakfast or Dinner, pick a place to file taxes, take a nap, play with my dog or cats and finally twirl my characters around.