If all of the Killers were put into a map and pitted against each other, who would win?

I think Hag would be the first to go, Plague would fight hard but likely die early as well, unsure about Bubba/Ghostface/Spirit, Oni would be a real threat, Myers would also be very deadly. Wraith would probably have a hit and run play style where he goes around to the struggling Killers and tries to finish them off (or he would stay cloaked until one Killer was left and battered from fighting everybody). For some reason I don’t feel like Billy would be too deadly, maybe get a couple of kills and then Oni would tombstone him. Legion (only one member could appear) could do pretty well, Clown would not be too much to worry about I presume. Trapper seems like he could take on one of the big guys like Myers or Oni, but I don’t think he would end up winning against them. Nurse and Pig would not do great in my opinion, but Huntress could definitely get into the later stages of the match. I feel like Doctor may be annoying to deal with, but some of these Killers could probably just ignore his shock therapy/static blasts and take him out. Nightmare may be deadly against Survivors, but against other Killers, dream snares/fake pallets/teleporting to gens doesn’t do much and he would likely die early. Demo is certainly a contender to win, but I’m not completely confident he would take it all. I would say the Final 3 would be Oni, Myers, and Demo but Oni would pull through. What do you guys think?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

1 2 3 ›