I have to say i like it as survivor and killer, cause it can turn the tables and can be so excited during the endgame, even if some say "iTs jUsT cArRyiNg bAd kIlLeR", i really dont think so.
It's necessary for killers like Trapper to force the game to slow down, but it's incredibly frustrating to deal with as a Survivor, and rewards the Killer even if they're bad.
I personally don't use it unless I have an endgame challenge.
As a red rank survivor, I rarely see killers use it. You see it more with inexperienced lower rank killers that often lose, so it helps boost them up a bit.
How about you cleanse the dull totems instead of finishing gens in 3 minutes. The perk was literally created to punish survivors who ignore totems, not "reward" bad killers, whether or not the killer is bad is irrelevant.
There are 5 totems, look for unbroken/broken ones or voice com with your friends
it's so funny... survivors complain about not having anything else to do, but when the devs boost the reward two fold for cleansing totems people STILL gen rush and complain about NOED.
How about you cleanse the dull totems instead of finishing gens in 3 minutes. The perk was literally created to punish survivors who ignore totems, not "reward" bad killers, whether or not the killer is bad is irrelevant.
There are 5 totems, look for unbroken/broken ones or voice com with your friends
it's so funny... survivors complain about not having anything else to do, but when the devs boost the reward two fold for cleansing totems people STILL gen rush and complain about NOED.
It's quite strong while it's up but you're never gonna be able to defend the totem, the exit gates and a hooked survivor so, unless the survivors really mess up, it will only grant you one kill at the maximum. I don't think that this is broken since having 3 perks for the rest of the match is a pretty hefty price.
I bet someone did this before, i wanna see what the community thinks about noed.
It's fair against people with communication, but without a totem counter I don't see myself not getting upset over getting hit by NOED after a long game anytime soon
How about you cleanse the dull totems instead of finishing gens in 3 minutes. The perk was literally created to punish survivors who ignore totems, not "reward" bad killers, whether or not the killer is bad is irrelevant.
There are 5 totems, look for unbroken/broken ones or voice com with your friends
it's so funny... survivors complain about not having anything else to do, but when the devs boost the reward two fold for cleansing totems people STILL gen rush and complain about NOED.
Search around the map for 10 minutes to find 5 tiny, random totems with no sign of where they are for a chance at countering a perk that the killer might not even have: Totally fair and balanced perk! Nothing to see here. Just git gud lmao
Just don't tunnel someone: #########???? OVERPOWERED PLS NERF
I do agree that the timer needs to be shortened, or go away when someone gets hooked besides you or when you touch a gen but... its ridiculous that you think NOED is not op when DS is apparently the second spawn of satan.
Also what the hell are we supposed to do, sit in a corner instead of doing the objective?
My main problem is that half of the time you can get 4 totems and still get completely ######### in the endgame because nobody else found the last totem or felt like doing it.
I think it's absolutely okay, it's the survivors fault if they just genrush through the entire game and don't do totems. You can counter Noed to 100% by simply doing totems. It's not that hard is it?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have to say i like it as survivor and killer, cause it can turn the tables and can be so excited during the endgame, even if some say "iTs jUsT cArRyiNg bAd kIlLeR", i really dont think so.
What do you mean with Absolutly,... uuh?
NOED rewards bad play for killer when survivors also do bad play, similar to all the so called "crutch" perks.
Neither agree or disagree, like idk & idc
I don't think it's broken, but I also don't think that killers need what is essentially permanent Bloodlust.
noed is trash, but fun with endgame builds
I still can't believe you have to just clean one totem at the end instead of all of them
I wouldn't say its broken but its unhealthy for the game
It's necessary for killers like Trapper to force the game to slow down, but it's incredibly frustrating to deal with as a Survivor, and rewards the Killer even if they're bad.
I personally don't use it unless I have an endgame challenge.
As a red rank survivor, I rarely see killers use it. You see it more with inexperienced lower rank killers that often lose, so it helps boost them up a bit.
I dislike it as a killer and a survivor because it rewards failure. Why run a perk that rewards that when you can play perks that rewars success.
Giving a pity kill is worthless.
How about you cleanse the dull totems instead of finishing gens in 3 minutes. The perk was literally created to punish survivors who ignore totems, not "reward" bad killers, whether or not the killer is bad is irrelevant.
There are 5 totems, look for unbroken/broken ones or voice com with your friends
it's so funny... survivors complain about not having anything else to do, but when the devs boost the reward two fold for cleansing totems people STILL gen rush and complain about NOED.
Not sure why you quoted me your post don't relate to anything I said.
it rewarding bad killers which is absurd.
It's quite strong while it's up but you're never gonna be able to defend the totem, the exit gates and a hooked survivor so, unless the survivors really mess up, it will only grant you one kill at the maximum. I don't think that this is broken since having 3 perks for the rest of the match is a pretty hefty price.
It's fair against people with communication, but without a totem counter I don't see myself not getting upset over getting hit by NOED after a long game anytime soon
Search around the map for 10 minutes to find 5 tiny, random totems with no sign of where they are for a chance at countering a perk that the killer might not even have: Totally fair and balanced perk! Nothing to see here. Just git gud lmao
Just don't tunnel someone: #########???? OVERPOWERED PLS NERF
I do agree that the timer needs to be shortened, or go away when someone gets hooked besides you or when you touch a gen but... its ridiculous that you think NOED is not op when DS is apparently the second spawn of satan.
Also what the hell are we supposed to do, sit in a corner instead of doing the objective?
My main problem is that half of the time you can get 4 totems and still get completely ######### in the endgame because nobody else found the last totem or felt like doing it.
I think it's absolutely okay, it's the survivors fault if they just genrush through the entire game and don't do totems. You can counter Noed to 100% by simply doing totems. It's not that hard is it?
No Ed's Not ๐
Either do bones before it activates of find the totem after, either way I have not had a problem with NoED in a looong time.