Are the devs happy with how fast generators and games are going?
Would help to get a clear answer on this. If the answer is yes and they have no plans to address it, might be time to move on.
Would help to get a clear answer on this. If the answer is yes and they have no plans to address it, might be time to move on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My impression from their responses is yes, they think they are fine, which is scary and quite baffling.
I don't think they've specifically said though so hopefully they will tell us soon.
Imo they are fine with this considering the alternative is a Ruin meta which they desperately want to avoid.
they said somewhere on the forum that they are aware about the "early game issues" and made intend that they will think about something.
But honestly I didn't have the impression they understood how much the game is spoiled.
Probably just a decrease of incomes will.make them face reality.
Also,I notice how they avoid to directly answer questions about this specific questions, which is another bad sign.
I don't think they realize just how much had changed in this game in terms of player skill. So many survivors are at such a high skill level the game has become unbalanced. And it's not the player's fault honestly. But the devs haven't done a good job of adjusting or adapting to that over the years. I play both survivor and killer and I can tell you I've gotten to the point where i just don't want to play killer anymore. And i know I'm not the only one. Lobby wait times are a testament to that as more killers just give up and start playing survivor all the time. Overall i feel like I'm going to be spending time on other games for a while until I see an update come out down the line that makes some significant changes.
As long as the survivors are happy, that all it matters
I would assume they want matches to take 15-20 minutes a trial, but that is difficult to do in this type of game. So I imagine they are working on trying to make the game better.
They couldnt really tell before. Ruin was so inconsistent - it could last 5seconds or all game.
At least now they will be able to gather actual reliable data
As long as the SWF bully squads that buy every cosmetic are babied, BHVR is happy