visual rework for autohaven next please
that map looks like actual defecations
that map looks like actual defecations
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1
Extremely outdated and boring maps. They're literally just fields of pallets and nothing interesting.
Autoheaven maps are also some of the maps that need balance changes the most. Blood Lodge is a ridiculously unbalanced map, Wretched Shop needs one of the windows to get closed, and all the maps need a few more mindgameable pallets and less safe pallets, and perhaps have their size decreased a bit.
Don't forget those rusty pick up trucks.
All original maps should get a visual update.
They are the most boring out of all.
not when I’m playing nurse I clean the house
Blood Lodge looks fine to me...what's the problem?
Have you tried playing as a stealth killer on blood lodge ? chases take forever what with the large amount pallets and safe loops.
Ah true but have you tried billy on an indoor map? Lery's is decent sometimes but the others...
I think the main problem with blood lodge is like I said , the pallets. it effects all killers.
I can see that
Am I the only one who likes autohaven? I'm totally not saying this because it has a green color palette and I can see better in it, even as killer I still like playing on it because it's wide open and I like the simplistic feel of the older maps.
Too big, survivors have really good sight of the killer, and the map has so many safe pallets.
if you don't notice how crappy autohaven looks, watch gameplay of autohaven on release day and compare it to how ######### it looks now. literally theres barely any shadows and some objects don't even have any and the fog makes you feel like your in a toilet bowl someone just ######### in
It will be Coldwind.
I like the design of the autohaven maps, the open feel and everything, but it just looks way too bad visually to actually like
id actually be fine with that, coldwind used to be my favorite map both visually and gameplay before the legion update screwed up all the older maps
Agreed. I hate going to Autohaven, especially to Gas Haven.
I understand why, but macmillan estate are my favorite, they give this simplistic feel, and feel more balanced and diverse. (except shelter woods that I find just boring and can't do any balanced landing on it :( )
Ugly colour palettes