Big map is fixed for killers! LOL
It's filled with bugs now, LMAO, it's unplayable as survivor, you go through the ground, you can't wiggle off and if you do you get trapped, you have to vault two times a window to actually vault it
Check my comment below for an example on Autoheaven
Hope this can be fixed
Comments
I noticed on auto haven gas station there’s a green line on the floor and it’s like broken lmao
🦀Big maps are gone🦀
don't know if it's lag or what but I had a window where I fast vaulted it and teleported back it actually worked against the killer
This is us memeing and showing the bugs in custom after we found them in publics for autoheaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFr8KjJGdWc&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFYJ9gDXS1I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c0Rj_syoGYWatch this getting fixed ASAP, while killer sound and abilites are still broken on a gamebreaking level.
Dumb think I kept bringging in offerings to go to those maps as surv, lol
Well this would be an easy fix, the problems all stem from one hotfix.
I know normally your not like this but we both know bug =/= fixed or reworked
I didn't mean disrespect and I have already reported it. :)
Hope a post gets the attention on this cause none have been made about it. I'll try editing to make it more bareable. :) thanks!
Yeah because survivors not being able to escape fairly can be put on hold. Multiple fixes can be done at a time and some are easier than others.
Sounds do need a fix, I know that. But you're saying that if anything gets fixed before sounds then it's a problem.
Sounds can take days, weeks even months to fix
I meant no harm. This is slightly baity tho haha.
Not that i mean it. I was also posting that out of obligation to remind people a bug is not a fix
I think although this is right, i can see what the other said. There are times where a killer or two have been bugged for what feels like a month or more and the survivors get a bit more important with bugs.
Although its not wrong to focus on the majority over minority, the minority will often feel disrespected more often.
Nice bugs.
BTW...two, scratch that, THREE, new DLC cosmetics arrived today so please make sure you buy them!
I got the new Kate as soon as it came out, hehehe
What? I'm confused
Can someone explain ######### is going on
Survivors are having bugs on certain maps which makes it hard to escape apparently, op dropped some vida so im gonna watch em
Are your legs seriously clipping or am i seeings things? Also wow that is game breaking on that map
Does this mean Coldwind and Red Forest are also gone?
🦀🦀
Yep, amazingly broken, did you see what happens if you wiggle off in the basement?
Autohaven is completely broken now, you can put traps 2m underground as a Trapper, ground collision is completely ######### up.
That's not even one of the big maps tbh, also downed survivors are invisible in that area. :D
Yeah. You became part of the floor
So i legit found places i clip through as killer(docter also irronically against my name i dont have mine leveled up) its near the window on he far right in the gas station and a ver littered around other places