Dad by Daylight
I'm a dad and the only game I play is Dead by Daylight in the evening whilst my kids are asleep. Last night I managed to get all of the killers to level 50 (with a few prestiged killers here and there) on PS4, it took me a while with the little free time I have.
I wanted to share this with you all as a way to show the diversity of the playerbase in Dead by Daylight.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Congratulations! Awesome job ๐
Congrats on the achievement! This game is a good stress reliever for younger and older folk alike :)
You need to give us a dad joke!
The title of the thread is already a dad joke.
Nice! Fellow PS4 player here too. Is GF your preferred killer?
I once tried to hook a survivor but he didn't take the bait.
Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Greece
There you go one for your Christmas cracker
Take the up arrow dubbed "Vote Up"
Congratulations also btw and digging the dad joke!
I like to play various killers but I always 'lean' towards The Ghost Face ๐
I too am a Dad by Daylight ๐โโ๏ธ
I knew there are a few of us out there.
Let us rejoice!
another Dad by Daylight here!
Good job man! You're doing great! My dad also plays DBD, however I don't think he approves of me maining Trickster, Probably thought I'd grow up to be a Doctor or something...
As this is from last year: How's the progress on the killers that came out since?
The kids must love telling the other kids at school that there dad is a rank 1 Ghostface ๐
Nice to see a thread like this amidst the Trickster chaos! Congrats man, that's one heck of an achievement! <3
I made the switch to PC so I had to start all over again! I'm hoping for crossprogression as it's hard to find the time thesedays to level up alll the killers and get the perks I would like.
Dad by daylight here too. I play almost all killers here and there, but always hear the calling of my trapper boi
Good luck on that quest in any way :D
Yep.
With jokes like this you will be great dad.