We'll make it, do you use it?
We'll make it, one of my addictions, is a really awesome perk to use if you intent to be altruistic.
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Tagged:
Trusted
We'll make it, one of my addictions, is a really awesome perk to use if you intent to be altruistic.
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah its great
I would, but I play solo, and guaranteed, anytime I unhook, the survivor marathons across the map before I can even heal them. So, I stopped bothering to use it or heal unhooked survivors.
Yes. Not much to say it is just an all around great perk for altruistic plays.
Yes and quite a lot actually. It's saved so many randoms I play with :)
Heck yeah! It’s 500 blood points in about 8 seconds, not bad.
I wonder what the fastest possible heal is. We'll make it + BK + Resilience + Spine Chill + Fastest medkit + Leader.
I swapped Balanced Landing for it. Only been using it for afew days but I love it!
Self heal fastest is 5 secs :3
For someone else dunno. Go try it man!
Occasionally I’ll run a healing build using We’ll Make It + Botany Knowledge with a Med Kit. Fun build with the insta heals.
Despite the trend of "They always run away, whether they have the icon that i use it or not." rarely applies to me, so when i use it, i get good use out of it.
It takes me out of my preferred playstyle, but it's great when focusing on its use.
Oof you actually answered with more than one word :o
I'm impressed xd
I figured this needed it.
Your next Perk choice will probably get a single-word response again, unless you pick the right Perk. 😜
Same. Solo que and they just bolt off even if i say i have it.
Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away you come straight at me!
It's really annoying. Not to mention the fact they leave a nice glowing red trail for the killer to just redown them. If they just walked away and hid behind a obstacle, I'd be more inclined to heal them, but if they just dart away, nope.
Only a few seconds more. Like 8 it seems. Dunno but its fast
Ive seen a video where it is 5 secs with someone having leader. I could be mistaken tho...
Yes I do on my David King.
I use WGLF on him so I generally play altruistic when I play him, and I just slap on We’ll Make It so that I can heal them quickly since I’m already unhooking them.
People steal my unhook
So no
its great i love it!
Yes, it feels amazing to heal AND be healed with we'll make it.
I wish more people would run this little fella
I prefer using BT over it,but it's not bad.