Let´s summon a mod

@Peanits, @Clyde or @not_Queen we need you here to clean up the forum from the spambots.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • All the mods I have on my friends list are offline. EDIT: What we need is more mods from more timezones, instead of having 90% of the mods be from a handful of timezones.

  • @WhateverIGuess said:
    Do you know the incantation?

    Let´s hope they get a notification. If you know any other mod names, just post them.

  • @Orion said:
    All the mods I have on my friends list are offline. EDIT: What we need is more mods from more timezones, instead of having 90% of the mods be from a handful of timezones.

    BHVR needs more mods.
    I volunteer!

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:
    All the mods I have on my friends list are offline. EDIT: What we need is more mods from more timezones, instead of having 90% of the mods be from a handful of timezones.

    BHVR needs more mods.
    I volunteer!

    I'd volunteer myself, but then half the users would be banned within a week for being such #########.

  • @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:
    All the mods I have on my friends list are offline. EDIT: What we need is more mods from more timezones, instead of having 90% of the mods be from a handful of timezones.

    BHVR needs more mods.
    I volunteer!

    I'd volunteer myself, but then half the users would be banned within a week for being such #########.

    We shall cleanse this forum!

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:
    All the mods I have on my friends list are offline. EDIT: What we need is more mods from more timezones, instead of having 90% of the mods be from a handful of timezones.

    BHVR needs more mods.
    I volunteer!

    I'd volunteer myself, but then half the users would be banned within a week for being such #########.

    We shall cleanse this forum!

    No patience for that. I made the mistake of being a mod and admin a few times now (in other places, obviously), and in my experience, most users simply do not deserve the courtesy.

  • Google translator:
    US credit certificate SU graduated, certificate transcript Wei Xin 790,042,814 system to do Syracuse University graduation, certificate transcript (undergraduate / master) degree text, by / letter network certification / embassy certification, certificate
  • BOTS, BOTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!
  • @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:
    All the mods I have on my friends list are offline. EDIT: What we need is more mods from more timezones, instead of having 90% of the mods be from a handful of timezones.

    BHVR needs more mods.
    I volunteer!

    I'd volunteer myself, but then half the users would be banned within a week for being such #########.

    We shall cleanse this forum!

    No patience for that. I made the mistake of being a mod and admin a few times now (in other places, obviously), and in my experience, most users simply do not deserve the courtesy.

    I have a lot of patience. The ones that don´t learn their lesson escalate until they learn their lesson.

  • @Nickenzie said:
    BOTS, BOTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

    There are only 2

  • Tsulan said:

    There are only 2

    They want my kidneys!!!
  • @Tsulan said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    BOTS, BOTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

    There are only 2

    Wrong. If you check the profiles of the 3 that have posted so far, one of them says that over 50 other people joined. I'm thinking the majority of them are bots.

  • Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:
    All the mods I have on my friends list are offline. EDIT: What we need is more mods from more timezones, instead of having 90% of the mods be from a handful of timezones.

    BHVR needs more mods.
    I volunteer!

    I think Id make a great mod.
  • Yeah its really sad....

  • @Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    All the mods I have on my friends list are offline. EDIT: What we need is more mods from more timezones, instead of having 90% of the mods be from a handful of timezones.

    BHVR needs more mods.

    I volunteer!

    I think Id make a great mod.

    Well, you work in a bank. So unless you are the ATM, i´d expect you to be rather responsible if being a mod would be your actual job. I could be wrong tho.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Well, you work in a bank. So unless you are the ATM, i´d expect you to be rather responsible if being a mod would be your actual job. I could be wrong tho.

    Banks in my country open at 8:30 (9:30 in shopping malls, don't ask) and close at 3 PM. Just saying.

  • @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Well, you work in a bank. So unless you are the ATM, i´d expect you to be rather responsible if being a mod would be your actual job. I could be wrong tho.

    Banks in my country open at 8:30 (9:30 in shopping malls, don't ask) and close at 3 PM. Just saying.

    Banks in my country open at 8:30 and close at 2 PM.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Well, you work in a bank. So unless you are the ATM, i´d expect you to be rather responsible if being a mod would be your actual job. I could be wrong tho.

    Banks in my country open at 8:30 (9:30 in shopping malls, don't ask) and close at 3 PM. Just saying.

    Banks in my country open at 8:30 and close at 2 PM.

    There you go. They don't really do much work that requires constant attention.

  • The summoning worked. Altman Entity be praised.

  • I think I got them all, if anyone sees anymore - please tag me and I'll deal with it. The bot is supposed to pick these things up, but sometimes things get through.

  • @MandyTalk said:
    I think I got them all, if anyone sees anymore - please tag me and I'll deal with it. The bot is supposed to pick these things up, but sometimes things get through.

    A bunch of them registered at the same time. One of the bots' accounts showed that over 50 people had joined at roughly the same time. I'd advise to keep an eye on those accounts, to whatever extent is possible.

  • As I said, the bot picked up most of it - over 70 threads, but we will look into it - thank you.

  • Touch the forum thermostat and they will all come
  • @M2Fream said:
    Touch the forum thermostat and they will all come

    Who touched the termostat?

    I was sleeping. Mandy is the hero we need.