Why do survivors do this?

When u get unhooked with bt if you run to me i will tunnel. Not because bt is op or im salty. Its because you are the easiest target. so please stop accusing killers of tunneling when you run at them with bt

Comments

  • Usually if someone is pulled off the hook with a killer nearby. If the survivor has BT they try to take a hit for the person who saved them because it's a free hit. If I see someone unhook in front of me I assume they have BT and the injured survivor has DS. So I go after the person who made the save.

    But yeah, survivors, try playing killer then tell me how I should play.

  • I play both sides but I block with BT so I can't complain about it.

  • Why are you asking/telling us? tell them post chat or something.

  • This is quite funny tbh, because some people are really desperate in getting hit while they have the Endurance-effect.

    You can see them panic when it runs out and they did not get any distance at all.