Anybody got a Favorite Song/Artist?
Please, no judging, no criticizing, and no Negative comments. Share yourself.
Favorite Artist: J Cole
Favorite Song: Crooked Smile
Please, no judging, no criticizing, and no Negative comments. Share yourself.
Favorite Artist: J Cole
Favorite Song: Crooked Smile
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Favorite band is Five Finger Death Punch
Favorite song is Jekyll and Hyde
Artist-Newageblack
Song - BBC love
Shouldn't this be in Off-Topic?
Also there are WAY too many amazing songs and artists for me to pick just one. Like, I could be here all day listing them.
Right now though I'm especially in love with K. Flay's 'Sister', Slime Girl's 'Heart On Wave', and Bloodborne's Martyr Logarius' 2nd phase music.
Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day
Rocket Man by Elton John
These are the Days of our Lives by Queen
That's difficult to answer.
I'm a huge fan of George Clinton and his work.
But the song "I know you got soul" by Bobby Byrd is one of my favorites as well
:|
Underworld - Dark & Long (Dark Train remix).
Favourite artist: Florence + The Machine.
Favourite song: What The Water Gave Me.
Artist: Dolly Partan
Song: Battlefield by Blind Guardian
My favorites change regularly and they all kind of just happen as I listen to music, but I'd have to say my favorite artist is Starset, and my favorite song is Starbound by Curtis Schweitzer.
Gonna have to give a few here, hard for me to find a favourite, so here's 3 of each from the top of my head
Artist: Set It Off, The Score, KONGOS
Song: End In Tragedy(Set It Off) In My Bones(The Score) Repeat After Me(KONGOS)
Artist: Trippie Redd
Song: Shake it Up, U Deserve It, Death, BANG!, Dark Knight Dummo
Artist: Lana Del Rey (first two), Dua Lipa
Song: Doin’ Time and or The greatest (can’t decide!) and Physical, and One Kiss.
My favorite artist is FalKKonE
Favorite song I have 2 of
-The Greatest Warrior in the Galaxy (Origin is Kirby: return to dream land"
-The song from Apex's recent trailer for Revenant
Artist: Combichrist
Song: Get your body beat
Artist: Big Black Delta
Song: Huggin' and kissin'
April -Deep Purple
Rojo - Rico Nasty
Waterfalls - TLC
Jenny From The Block - Jlo
Slipknot- Surfacing