My next killer is The Clown
Alright, i got now all perks on level 3 on these killers (took me a while):
- Trapper
- Wraith
- Doctor
- Cannibal
- Freddy
- Pig
My next one i will max out is the Clown.
Here are my questions: 1. Which perks do you like on him most? 2. What are you favourite addons?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Kind regards
Comments
Best set-up for the Clown occurs at the killer select screen. After clicking on the Clown's image, hit Alt+F4, then play Civilization.
He is really not the best of the bunch and usually not auto 4K like some other killers, but i think he can be fun. No suggestion really?
Clown is a pretty tough cookie, he isnt fast and has no way to really get around fast so you gotta make up for that.
I would not feel bad for using powerful perks on him honestly.
Devour Hope, NoeD, Nurses Calling, BBQ&C, stuff like that
I like Civ 5 personally.
Seriously, I like:
Brutal Strength
Pop Goes the Weasel
Barbecue and Chili
(Flex)
I often bring Save the Best for Last, Dying Light, Monitor and Abuse, and Fire Up.
Brutal is really good on him,same with STBFL. I like his reload speed addons. Ether is pretty good aswell,same with the green one that reduces movement speed even further. Can't give alot of tips for him tbh,not really alot to say
For clown run Pop goes the Weasel once it shows on your bloodweb, along with enduring, BBQ for points and map awareness, and a 4th thats your choice. ( this is fully assuming you only have the general perks and the perks of the killers you listed. There are better builds.)
For addons, i always run Solvent Jug along with 4 different addons depending how my matches are going. Ether 15 Vol% or Flask of Bleach to force pallets faster, Garish Makeup Kit to lock down God loops easier, or thick cork stopper if i need less downtime refilling my bottles. Solvent jug effectively removes exaustion perks from the match which is always helpful.
Personally, I run Save the Best For Last, Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes the Weasel, and Devour Hope.
I use Pop, Spirit Fury, Enduring, and BBQ. Pop is amazing on any killer and you can use any perks you want on him really. He's a pretty standard killer so just use perks to cover whatever you don't like at the moment. Save the best for last is pretty good on him, brutal as well.
Flask of Bleach and an Ether are usually my goto add-ons with him. Red head's pinky finger will usually net you some DC's and salt if that's your thing. Extra bottles are nice, expanded AoE is fun. Really, any of his addons can be used depending on what you want to do atm. I just like the bonus slowdown with that slight extra time. I usually catch people at pallets and if not, I still have spirit/enduring as backup. Works well enough but not much map pressure no matter what you do.