The Spirit's Top student, I really like the outfit but I mainly use the uniform, the hair from the kimono outfit and the blight katana, I really like this combo and It's my go to skin :D
I love Steve's Scoops Ahoy outfit with sunglasses instead of hat (that white hat gives you away so easily). I just love it, I bought it immediately lol.
I also like Katie's biker outfit and Nancy's outfit with the red jacket.
Jane’s Magazine Ready skin: it’s my favorite outfit to use on my main. All of the pieces are cute on their own, but together I think they really work. I absolutely love the tiny purse she carries with her.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah the MacMillan Miner is really cool.
my favourite one is probaply this combination of cosmetics:
Trapper needs pyro from tf2 cosmetics. 💄
Probably Feng min’s tokyo subway outfit.
Classic Ghostface is pretty good, I also like The Doctors victorian coat and weapon with the Plague doctor mask
Jeff with Lunar New Year jacket+trousers and the Corpse Paint :P.
For killer it's more difficult, since my main has no cosmetics (Freddy). But I love Halloween Spirit and the black leather for piggy.
Wraith's Weathered Scarecrow.
Even though it's very old, I still really like wraiths candle skin
The Spirit's Top student, I really like the outfit but I mainly use the uniform, the hair from the kimono outfit and the blight katana, I really like this combo and It's my go to skin :D
Feng Min w/ Masuku Bijin Mask, Caffeine Geek Top & Jacket, Raw Denim Shorts & Boots
No one take my outfit, I like being original in matches lol
I like Pulcinella on Clown. Too bad he is such an awful killer.
honestly the classic scarecrow hillbilly I love also I love lunar event ace
This is my favorite outfit to use right now :)
Classic Ghostface is pretty sexy
Dwight:
Head - Dwighty Beanie
Torso - Musky Hoodie
Legs - Day One Office Slacks (Light Gray)
This is currently my favorite CUSTOM outfit to wear. It's not bad for stealth, either.
Mixed outfit on wraith
Santa Clown.
All of Jane's cosmetics.
It's either Pizza Delivery Dwight or Dwelf. Both are great!
I love Steve's Scoops Ahoy outfit with sunglasses instead of hat (that white hat gives you away so easily). I just love it, I bought it immediately lol.
I also like Katie's biker outfit and Nancy's outfit with the red jacket.
Jane’s Magazine Ready skin: it’s my favorite outfit to use on my main. All of the pieces are cute on their own, but together I think they really work. I absolutely love the tiny purse she carries with her.