Time to remove the burn

Quick suggestion: Remove the flashlight burn on Wraith. I dont understand why this is still in the game. And it cant be that big of a deal to the rid of this.

Thank you

Comments

  • If someone tries to Lightburn you just move around. They'll either waste their flashlight or stop trying.

    Also, half the time you Uncloak you should be out of LOS anyway so you can make better use of the Ambush aspect of your power. Survivors don't hear the bell ring until the Uncloak is about half over.

    Unless you try to pull off a body block against someone with a Flashlight, Lightburn shouldn't be an issue.

    I personally would like to see it stay in the Game for lore reasons, and see Wraith given slight buffs in other ways.

  • I'm at rank 1, pretty aggressive (if thats the right word) survivor who's has the game for like 9 months (350 hours?) or so and I chase alot and love flashlights (so satisfying getting saves) but I've never actually flashlight burnt a wraith. How does it work, do you need to blame them or is it just flashlighting their body? Is there any techniques to it?

  • @Zamblot said:

    I'm at rank 1, pretty aggressive (if thats the right word) survivor who's has the game for like 9 months (350 hours?) or so and I chase alot and love flashlights (so satisfying getting saves) but I've never actually flashlight burnt a wraith. How does it work, do you need to blame them or is it just flashlighting their body? Is there any techniques to it?

    When the Wraith is cloaked, just use your flashlight on him (anywhere on his body i think). It takes 3-4 seconds and he gets stunned.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056863#Comment_1056863

    When the Wraith is cloaked, just use your flashlight on him (anywhere on his body i think). It takes 3-4 seconds and he gets stunned.

    When he cloak just keep the light on him. He will uncloaked and stunned as well.

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056876#Comment_1056876

    When he cloak just keep the light on him. He will uncloaked and stunned as well.

    normally he would be uncloaked, but right now, it is bugged.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056863#Comment_1056863

    When the Wraith is cloaked, just use your flashlight on him (anywhere on his body i think). It takes 3-4 seconds and he gets stunned.

    Hmm interesting, thanks :)

  • @Kai6864 said:

    I believe they used to have an add-on to prevent the burn on Wraith but people just kinda stopped burning for a while and ever since the cloak bug was revealed, I've seen a lot more often. However, I like the lore of it though! Nurse's burn is very difficult to get and doesn't help much unless you're trying to prevent tunnelling. It is unfortunate that we can't burn the Spirit because she travels via the Ethereal Plane or something like that but it would be an effective counter to the arguably strong power.

    That anti-burn addon got deleted during his rework for some reason. If they add it back the non decloak burn could be a "feature" if they wanna be lazy about it.

1 2 ›