Is it ok for me to derank
Im in red/purple ranks as killee but leatherface is the only killer i have at 40 all the others are level 10 to 20 is it okay for me to derank a bit
Im in red/purple ranks as killee but leatherface is the only killer i have at 40 all the others are level 10 to 20 is it okay for me to derank a bit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would just play normally and if you derank it will happen organically. If not you will only become a better killer playing a stronger opponent.
The greater the conflict the more glorious the triumph . Thomas Paine
@Clevite
I think he’s saying that he doesn’t want his throat stomped in by survivors when playing killers he’s not familiar with.
That being said, de-ranking is a whole ‘nother thing, and I don’t think anyone here can really decide whether it’s right or wrong.
Whatever is fun for you
Deranking as killer is more then okay right now. If youre a rank 10 killer you constantly get a bunch of red rank survivors. So you should derank to rank 15 to get survivors of your actual rank. thats how Matchmaking works atm
Hell, rank as a killer does not matter I faced primarily all red ranks from rank 12 to rank 1. Played insidious bubba the other day and went from rank 2 to rank 7 and still all rank 1 or 2s at rank 7 as at rank 2.
I'm coming back from a long break. My killer is back to rank 18 and I'm still getting paired with reds and purples. I don't think it will matter what rank you are as killer. If survivors are waiting long enough the game will give them any killer regardless of rank or playtime.
Pick one of the worst killers to rank up first lol
Did it for bbq
Thought that was what he meant.
I'm just not a fan of deranking hence my suggestion.
He did ask for our opinion. Perhaps not our judgment of deranking. So I gave it
Oooooh okay makes sense lol yeah I did it for nurse for nurses calling, havnt played her more then 2 games 😂 I cant use her
why would it not be?