Which map offerings do you have the most of?
Grandma's Cookbook/Swamps and Jigsaw Piece/The Game. No thank you. They are all unfun and ugly looking maps, IMO.
I also have plenty of Lery's but that's only because a. I wasn't a huge fan of the old version and b. the new one seems to come up every other game so I don't need or want to use them.
Lery's is the only map I still have the old brown and yellow offerings for.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Honestly? Ebony and Ivory mori's.
I never use them. I'd rather have bloodpoints.
True, true.. but I meant just map offerings ๐
Oh. I only ever get swamp offerings. I try not to talk about it. It depresses me.
#DELETESWAMP
Let's start a movement! #cancelswamp
I don't use maps, but i think i have more Game maps than any other
Clear Reagent, and the other Reagents are just as bad. I don't even understand why this is a thing. Who does it help? Both seem equally good and bad if you add or take away fog.
At first i thought it would be the cookbook but i was so off. My most map offerings is yamaoka estate with 28 in total. It aint tooo much because this is across all my killers but it's interesting because i have 9 for one killer. Right under yamaoka is the pied piper with 8 of them on one killer and just 25 in total.
Haddonfield. I hate playing that map on both sides.
Bloodborne. Very nice. ๐
Oh #########, Elk has got some serious Game!
The game. I never use it.
Grandma's Cookbook & The Game. Worst maps ever.
Thaaaaank yooou
Azarov's Key - Autohaven Wreckers