Would someone be bothered to remove struggle?
Like "smash your spacebar from your notbook till it brokes and you have to pay for another one, or smash your x button it will be fun"
This is on game to make it more realistic like the player needs to feel that he is fighting for his life, but really someone that plays dbd for hundreds of hours think its boring cause that by itself doesnt add to the experience.
Everyone just make a makro to press f for them or put on the mouse weel cause give less work, in my opinion i dont like this mechanic and i dont want some health issue in my finger joints for a unecessary thing as struggling, make it automatic no one will be bothered.
I am not saying to remove 2 hook phase just let the char struggle by itself, the game should be fun not exaustive. And tbh everyone died at least once for some kind of struggle bug even smashing the button.
"The hero they didnt know they need but they deserved"
Comments
What I find funny is that in the Survivor Tutorial, where you play as Dwight VS Trapper, after the Trapper Bot hooks you, and you attempt to escape, you can go into Struggle before the Meg Bot gets you. The Struggle meter doesn't insta-kill you at all. Now, sure, it's a tutorial so dying there would mess it up, but it does show that they can just remove it easily if it's already in the game.
You just got weak fingers. Do you even lift bro?
I have wrist and hand problems and I've have times where I just gave up bc my hand couldn't handle it and it was very painful or my spacebar wasn't working. XD
My spacebar is broken atm because of dbd and I've resorted to changing keys but it's hard when it feels so awkward with how my hands are positioned :(
Hopefully they change their minds I can't keep buying keyboards..
Bruh sounds smart ngl....
I want struggle to be more like the Cage of Atonement's struggle phase, where you're bombarded with skill checks and you'll die faster if you miss them. My hand, and my keyboard, don't like the whole "mashing spacebar" version of struggle. It literally hurts.
The devs did say it could be changed in the future
I agree with removing the button mashing. Just make it so we only need to press a button. It's easy and it doesn't destroy keyboards or damage controllers in the long run.
They DID ask in a recent survey if we'd prefer the cage of torment skillcheck system for struggling as opposed to the button mashing, so it might happen soon.
thats so sad, maybe he needs a new keyboard like all of us
I have joint issues, not sure what it is. The top of my wrist where the joint is flares up for like a week like once a month and it hurts so damn bad to keep struggling. I've heard people suggest maybe changing it to be like when you're in PH's cages on second hook and you get skill checks. Sometimes the button mashing glitches and just ends you, sometimes my wrist starts hurting and I cant hold on any longer and theyre running up to me and almost there, sometimes you lose rhythm and come up short on one press. It's just a problematic method for second hook
i feel you, the game is meant to be casual, so after a hard day of work you surely will want to relax and mash a button the fast as you can (irony), joint problems are getting common in the technology era with smartphones and keyboards using more of our fingers, mash buttons is only helping these problems to get worse and damage your health.
I dont own a gaming router so every time I get hooked lag kills me :I. SO if behavior doesn't fix this I will cry