Object of obsession, do you use it?

Come out toxic swf players xd. Object of obsession, huge information huge drawback. Do you use it? Let me know down below.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Sometimes. Not unless I'm with an swf.

  • I use it in solo queue almost 100% of the time. It's completely broken in the hands of a good survivor, solo or SWF. My usual build is Sprint Burst/OoO/Iron Will/Kindred.

  • Yes if I’m feeling toxic I’ll put on ooo with purple hair nea

  • Not sure why OoO is considered toxic? I mean, we argue to support the use of perks like NOED, even though we know it is a crutch perk outside of end game builds.

    As for me, I don't play survivor much, but when I do, I rarely even consider OoO. I don't want to give my position away if I can help it.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    Not sure why OoO is considered toxic? I mean, we argue to support the use of perks like NOED, even though we know it is a crutch perk outside of end game builds.

    As for me, I don't play survivor much, but when I do, I rarely even consider OoO. I don't want to give my position away if I can help it.

    Solo queue its not toxic. SWF OoO is toxic. Its gives killers position on demand.

  • I never use it and only used it to get the adapt for Laurie. I play in various swf and nobody i play with uses it.

  • I used it a few days ago with No Mither, Resilience, and Spine Chill. Felt bad because the Ghostface could never catch me.

  • It's probably my favourite perk! I don't have friends to survive with but I always run it in solo queue. Being able to just completely negate Trapper, Freddy, Nurse, Hag and Spirit is pretty awesome imo. Sometimes, just knowing where that Billy or Oni is coming from can be enough to stop a free chainsaw or Demon Strike. I'm not trying to be toxic with it or anything, just really good information so that I can support my team in the best way possible - sabotaging every part of the killers power and doing gens! Fun for everyone except the killer™

  • @FleshTorpedo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1047696#Comment_1047696

    Solo queue its not toxic. SWF OoO is toxic. Its gives killers position on demand.

    It's not toxic to use a perk in the game. How the player acts is what is toxic. I hate when survivors act like its toxic to run a shaman build (ruin, lullaby, DH, NOED). It's just perks.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1047750#Comment_1047750

    It's not toxic to use a perk in the game. How the player acts is what is toxic. I hate when survivors act like its toxic to run a shaman build (ruin, lullaby, DH, NOED). It's just perks.

    OoO, is toxic in SWF. It gives them constant information regarding the killers position which they share over voice chat. Give all survivors voice chat and balance the game around it, but giving OoO when it was designed around not having voice chat to an SWF, is toxic. Its really the only skill that breaks the game in its current state. Its why the OoO gets tunneled out as fast as possible. It was only recently fixed to not show stealth killers when cloaked, but still shows icon popping as if it was spine chill when they are cloaked. Then there is Freddy and OoO, which the devs have stated as intended, but how is that remotely balanced when OoO is primarily used in SWF. Oh they tell you to run blindness blocks, a useless addon, unless you are going against an SWF running OoO.

  • I use it sometimes. I don't teabag or anything and I only play solo, but beleive it or not, most killers are actually less inclined to chase you if you're using OoO. So I use it when I need to get a generator daily/challenge done.

  • Anytime I see it as Killer I just assume that player is toxic, and then ensure the entity has their way with them.

    That is also why I don't run it, because I am not a toxic survivor - much.

  • @NullEXE said:

    Anytime I see it as Killer I just assume that player is toxic, and then ensure the entity has their way with them.

    That is also why I don't run it, because I am not a toxic survivor - much.

    How can a perk in the game be toxic, though?

  • @FleshTorpedo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048440#Comment_1048440

    OoO, is toxic in SWF. It gives them constant information regarding the killers position which they share over voice chat. Give all survivors voice chat and balance the game around it, but giving OoO when it was designed around not having voice chat to an SWF, is toxic. Its really the only skill that breaks the game in its current state. Its why the OoO gets tunneled out as fast as possible. It was only recently fixed to not show stealth killers when cloaked, but still shows icon popping as if it was spine chill when they are cloaked. Then there is Freddy and OoO, which the devs have stated as intended, but how is that remotely balanced when OoO is primarily used in SWF. Oh they tell you to run blindness blocks, a useless addon, unless you are going against an SWF running OoO.

    Sorry, but I fully disagree. It is not toxic for SWF to use a tool that was given to them. It is not toxic to use Dark Sense either. Or any other ability/perk that reveals the killer's location. Just like it is not toxic to stack BBQ, with other aura perks. It is just tools. We have to get over the ridiculous notion that players using a tool is toxic. No, players are toxic when they act like punks or brats during or after the game. Like survivors who depip just to face a low rank killer as an SWF and then toy with them the whole time. That is toxic. Using a perk...no, not even close.

    This extends to keys and NOED as well. Using them is not toxic. I don't tunnel down a key holder. It's pointless, other players can just pick it up. No, I keep it in mind and try to end it before it comes to hatch.

  • I use it when I wanna get chased as solo/swf or I use it when a friend is getting tunneled a lot.

  • Whoever uses this perk deserves to be tunnelled and camped to death :)

    Now seriously, i don't use it as i sucks at chasing. And i deserve to be tunnelled and camp :)

  • I love the perk, but stealth killers can still trump you if you don't pay attention to the icon. Apart from that it's pretty fun

  • I use it on my Ash, but not to bully killers. Instead I use the perk to have an eye on the killer at all times so I know what areas are and are not safe to be in. RIP if it's Jumpscare Myers though.

  • Oni if I run it with No Mither

  • Never, but since i still didn't get the Laurie achievment, i might have to use it :(

    For me there is no drawback from using it.

    Because the only one who use it are pretty confident in their ability to get chase by the killer for multiples gens. This is why they use it. to feel superior to the killer, wasting their time.

  • No. I really don't want to be able to constantly see the killer's aura. Takes the fun out of it.