Who is the most evil of the killers?

Personally I would say The Doctor.

His lore confirms he was a sadistic individual who enjoyed inflicting prolonged pain on his victims. He relished performing torturous acts upon people, excited by their suffering.

Whilst Freddy is a close second being a child killer, The Doctor gets the top spot for his overall methods of murder.

Who do feel is the most evil DBD killer?

Comments

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048589#Comment_1048589

    I don't get Legion. Half the survivors could whoop their arses. They don't impress me at all. Just whiney 17 to 24 year olds sitting in the lodge worshipping a picture of Bernie Sanders while hoping none of their victims figure out they can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Seriously, David King or Tapp would destroy those punks

    Maybe that's why they are the one killer I can't stomach running.

    Haha I love em cause they're the most relatable killer, the least psychotic among them imo.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048600#Comment_1048600

    Haha I love em cause they're the most relatable killer, the least psychotic among them imo.

    I don't see anything relatable about them. They are by far the most pathetic of the killers with the weakest lore. To each their own though. GL.

  • Probably Mikey the literal evil incarnate or the Haggu based on her background and all of the cannibalism. But I also think the wraith could be one of the most evil based on his lore

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048589#Comment_1048589

    I don't get Legion. Half the survivors could whoop their arses. They don't impress me at all. Just whiney 17 to 24 year olds sitting in the lodge worshipping a picture of Bernie Sanders while hoping none of their victims figure out they can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Seriously, David King or Tapp would destroy those punks

    Maybe that's why they are the one killer I can't stomach running.

    I know right. Can you imagine the likes of David King fearing those uppity teens?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046535#Comment_1046535

    I would agree with Clown for non-licensed.

    Why Freddy?

    Michael is Evil Incarnate and GhostFace chose to come to the Entity's realm because he likes to kill.

    Because Freddy enjoys killing and tormenting his victims. He has fun with them before he kills them and he has a blast doing it. Ghostface is very similar but Freddy's power allows him to be much more evil when killing. You can actually hide from Ghostface but you'll eventually fall asleep to Freddy. As for Michael, the whole evil incarnate things feels more like a nickname. He stalks and kills. In my opinion, it's very basic. Also Michael chooses not to kill a baby in the latest Halloween movie while Freddy will kill literally anyone including children.

  • @Hail_to_the_King said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046583#Comment_1046583

    Because Freddy enjoys killing and tormenting his victims. He has fun with them before he kills them and he has a blast doing it. Ghostface is very similar but Freddy's power allows him to be much more evil when killing. You can actually hide from Ghostface but you'll eventually fall asleep to Freddy. As for Michael, the whole evil incarnate things feels more like a nickname. He stalks and kills. In my opinion, it's very basic. Also Michael chooses not to kill a baby in the latest Halloween movie while Freddy will kill literally anyone including children.

    Meh, Mikey has killed kids before. Evil Incarnate isn't just a title, he is literally evil given Shape. That's kinda the point lol but yeah, Freddy is next up.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051545#Comment_1051545

    Meh, Mikey has killed kids before. Evil Incarnate isn't just a title, he is literally evil given Shape. That's kinda the point lol but yeah, Freddy is next up.

    To my knowledge, I actually don't remember Michael ever killing a kid. I still stand by Freddy as most evil licensed killer but I agree that Michael is up there. I feel that by calling him evil incarnate, it doesn't make him the most evil, feels like a title to me. Just my opinion though. Love both franchises lol

  • Oni, Mikey, Doctor, Freddy

  • @Hail_to_the_King said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051548#Comment_1051548

    To my knowledge, I actually don't remember Michael ever killing a kid. I still stand by Freddy as most evil licensed killer but I agree that Michael is up there. I feel that by calling him evil incarnate, it doesn't make him the most evil, feels like a title to me. Just my opinion though. Love both franchises lol

    Michael murdered a kid in the 2018 movie, during his escape scene.

  • Kinda depends on which freddy we are talking about. In original he was serial killer of children even before he became a drean demon but in the remake he was a child molester who only started killing as vengeance after he was burned to death. While being a child molester is definitely sick it's still not on par with murdering children. The original freddy was more evil in my opinion even though the remake was suppose to be the "darker" version.

  • While Michael Myers is lorewise the embodyment of evil, he himself isnt really evil, he is like a robot, apathetic more then anything.

    I would say the most evil must be the Doctor, Human experimentation without ethics/limits.

    Next to that Clown and Ghostface, both posterboy serial killers.


    Of certain killers I dont even understand why the kill, like Wraith.

    Or even moreso, Adiris (The Plague) like seriously, read her story and tell me why she is a killer, she looks like a freaking saint.

    Plenty of options in her story to make her evil but they never did, to the end devoted to healing people.

  • Myers but i think the guy wearing the ghostface mask now is pretty evil, after that i think clown is a ######### up individual.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051577#Comment_1051577

    Michael murdered a kid in the 2018 movie, during his escape scene.

    I forgot all about that scene, thank you!

  • Doctor easily. He wants his victims to suffer. He'll kill you once only to bring you back to life and repeat the process all in the name of science. At least the others (even Mikey) just want you dead and that's it.

  • After seeing the doctors lore I’d say him as he loves torturing his victims.

1 2 ›