Should hillbilly be nerfed?

And if so, what would you suggest? I think he needs a cool down on his chainsaw and some other possible movement changes. As is, and with certain add ons he can wipe a lobby, which is why all new killers love him. Let’s nerf billy!!

Comments

  • Only bad survivors think Hillbilly needs a nerf.

    2/10 bait

  • Carburetor Tuning Guide probably shouldn't stack, or be bumped to Ultra Rare, but else, Billy is fine. Most balanced killer there is, map knowledge and expertise in mechanics can be used effectively, but with a reasonable amount of counterplay.

  • @oke said:

    Carburetor Tuning Guide probably shouldn't stack, or be bumped to Ultra Rare, but else, Billy is fine. Most balanced killer there is, map knowledge and expertise in mechanics can be used effectively, but with a reasonable amount of counterplay.

    It should definitely be ultra rare, but stacking isn't an issue ever since Tinkerer was reworked. Instasaw doesn't exist anymore after that and it can be easily dodged unless the survivor was potato enough to put themselves in a really bad position.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    And if so, what would you suggest? I think he needs a cool down on his chainsaw and some other possible movement changes. As is, and with certain add ons he can wipe a lobby, which is why all new killers love him. Let’s nerf billy!!

    Is that like 2 threads in 2 days with same subject and author everything the same? I think i just gonna Flag as spam and see what happens.

  • Jeez dude, all you ever post is killer nerfs

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044704#Comment_1044704

    It should definitely be ultra rare, but stacking isn't an issue ever since Tinkerer was reworked. Instasaw doesn't exist anymore after that and it can be easily dodged unless the survivor was potato enough to put themselves in a really bad position.

    Good billys rarely get dodged point blank but if you get caught in the open that's your own fault yes. I agree that if it's ultra rare, stacking is not an issue.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    And if so, what would you suggest? I think he needs a cool down on his chainsaw and some other possible movement changes. As is, and with certain add ons he can wipe a lobby, which is why all new killers love him. Let’s nerf billy!!

    Dude why are you always asking for killer nerfs? Learn to loop and you'll be fine.

  • @oke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044711#Comment_1044711

    Good billys rarely get dodged point blank but if you get caught in the open that's your own fault yes. I agree that if it's ultra rare, stacking is not an issue.

    The thing about being point blank is just like you said - if you are caught in the open, that's a risk you took as a survivor and it is definitely your own fault. In any other circumstance, you can force even god tier Billy mains to M1, even at an average jungle gym tile without a pallet.

  • Take away his chainsaw and poke both of his eyes.

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    Only bad survivors think Hillbilly needs a nerf.

    2/10 bait

    Hey, did you get a job yet? I know you said you were looking so you could move out of your moms basement.

  • *snatches Billy away* dun hurt my bapey o,o

  • Just make DbD a PvE game and be done with it.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044696#Comment_1044696

    Hey, did you get a job yet? I know you said you were looking so you could move out of your moms basement.

    Untitled Image

    Imagine saying that when all you've done is make posts asking for nerfs...and have more posts than I do.

    🙄

  • Your just a bot




    Git gud

  • He already has enough cool-down and has been changed before. He used to have his own flick.

  • or stay with me here or...just get to a loop or window and force an M1. I know it sounds crazy but man does it work wonders.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    And if so, what would you suggest? I think he needs a cool down on his chainsaw and some other possible movement changes. As is, and with certain add ons he can wipe a lobby, which is why all new killers love him. Let’s nerf billy!!

    Lmao..

    If Billy is so good why dont I see him more at high ranks? He is prolly low A tier but can be turned into high B tier by good survivors that position correctly and never let him get the m2 off. He's in a good spot.


    They really need to buff a lot of the lower tier killers to make them more like him or shrink all the maps to 140m (size of springwood) to make the game more about chases.

  • I have a feeling when they rework the chainsaw add ons, they nerf Billys a tiny bit but for bubba he'll just be nerfed even deeper into the ground. I hope not.

  • No. No More nerfs. Just fix the core issues and then if things need nerfs or buffs do it from there.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    And if so, what would you suggest? I think he needs a cool down on his chainsaw and some other possible movement changes. As is, and with certain add ons he can wipe a lobby, which is why all new killers love him. Let’s nerf billy!!

    Here's an idea

    Get Good and stop making the devs do everything for you.