DON’T NERF THE DOCTOR

How to counter Static Blast:

  • Calm Spirit
  • Lockers
  • SB can be wasted for nothing, Doctor should use it carefully
  • If Shocked by SB - just run away, Doctor has no speed, at Red Ranks he cannot chase you long if you are already far

How to counter Shock Therapy

  • He slows down massively, bcs of that he can waste so much time at safe pallets
  • Dead Hard and any Sprint Burst like perk allow you to easily dodge the shock therapy


Not critical at all, Survivors have multiple ways to counter the Doctor. There are no reason to nerf him.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Hopefully they won't.

  • Too late....and....... he's gone.

  • Did I miss something? I didn't see any newer changes set to come to doc...

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    How to counter Static Blast:

    • Calm Spirit
    • Lockers
    • SB can be wasted for nothing, Doctor should use it carefully
    • If Shocked by SB - just run away, Doctor has no speed, at Red Ranks he cannot chase you long if you are already far

    How to counter Shock Therapy

    • He slows down massively, bcs of that he can waste so much time at safe pallets
    • Dead Hard and any Sprint Burst like perk allow you to easily dodge the shock therapy

    Not critical at all, Survivors have multiple ways to counter the Doctor. There are no reason to nerf him.

    I think he might need a nerf with all the survivors dcing and complaining. He was annoying before but now he’s just annoying and strong. I get it’s fun as killer but as survivor it blows.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124881/don-t-nerf-the-doctor

    I think he might need a nerf with all the survivors dcing and complaining. He was annoying before but now he’s just annoying and strong. I get it’s fun as killer but as survivor it blows.

    He's nowhere near as annoying as he was.

  • It doesn’t matter if he’s overpowered or not. If he has legitimate counters or not.

    Do the cosmetics buying, rift pass buying survivor mains find him frustrating? Yes? Welcome to Nerfville.

  • The new Doctor has blasted my heart with love: love playing with, love playing against.


    Come on! The thrill when you hear the heartbeat and can get a static blast is amazing! And the fun when you are the Doctor and static blasts the survivor is amazing! I aways LOL with him.


    Besides, snapping out from tier 3 to tier 1 is a great advantage for survivors, since the tier 2 is when you become easily tracked.


    So, dont nerf, nor buff, neither rework him.

  • I love playing as him and against him, I like the new challenge but all the complaining survivors will get him nerfed back into hell

  • I used to main doc all the time,lots of fun, and easier to find survivors in the beginning of a match. But as the match dragged on, I found treatment mode to be more detrimental, it only passively increased insanity and rarely mad ed survivors scream after stage 1. Removing treatment mode and adding static blast to me is more of a buff since you can now used it when y po u are ready and if survivors are in range, they will scream. As such, as a survivor, I hear people scream more than ever before, and it can easily push multiple survivors into tier 3 easier.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124881/don-t-nerf-the-doctor

    I think he might need a nerf with all the survivors dcing and complaining. He was annoying before but now he’s just annoying and strong. I get it’s fun as killer but as survivor it blows.

    People dc against my Trapper or Clown. Do they need a nerf?

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041162#Comment_1041162

    People dc against my Trapper or Clown. Do they need a nerf?

    Ofc they do. Specially Crown. He's utterly broken.