Why do survivors complain about lobby times
Then proceed to bring toolboxes and rush the match as fast as possible? I find that extremely hypocritical. I've played two matches today so far, both with at least one red rank saying their lobby time was over seven minutes, yet at the same time, two toolboxes per team at least. I just don't get it.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Maybe because they expect the killer to be able to apply pressure?
Because the Killer is a toy for them.
there is a challenge in archive for survivors to sabo 12 hoos it can be a reason why they bringing them
That's why, when I see multiple toolboxes, I specifically back off and let them rush through gens, since that's obviously what they want to focus on.
My queues are instant, so after that quick match, I immediately get into another one while they're back waiting in their long queue. But yeah, I'm not gonna stress myself trying to slow them down when they're intent on getting out quickly. I'll take the bit of XP and call it even.
Edit: Just to clarify, I usually don't play to kill; I usually play just to chase, maybe get a BBQ 4 stack, and screw around. It's difficult to slow survivors down if you're not killing them; it often requires slugging, but too much slugging and then I feel like a bully. So, if a bunch of gens pop right at the beginning of the match, then it's not really possible to play a chill game. That is why I'll just back off and let them finish the gens; then, I get the points for opening the exit gate, and maybe I entertain myself by chasing them off the other exit. That's pretty fun; some have died to the EGC because they were so determined to get that gate or because they didn't pay attention to where the other gate was.
Why did killers used to complain about ridiculous queue times? Probably the same reason. It sounds more like you had some bad games, are being a hypocrite right now and simply made the post to vent about toolboxes.
Er. . . the old complaint was due to swf messing up matchmaking. Remember, lowest to highest? I don't see why you're bringing that up in this case, or why that would make me a hypocrite. My issue is the three to four threads on the front page alone about lobby times, so it's not a one off issue, yet toolboxes are used in an effort to shorten the match. Doesn't make sense to me.
Can't compare that to the topic, since the huntress has insta-queues.
Low rank, then, 'cause in purple/red ranks that ######### flips right around.
Personally even high yellows/low greens I notice a dramatic speed increase in ques when I was ranking up my killer.
On PS4 in the evenings, I have instant queues as a Rank 18 killer.
It seems to be different depending on region and platform, but I see a lot more complaints about survivor queue times than killer queue times these days.
I probably mis-worded my previous post when I said speed increase in my ques I mean once I reached high yellows/low greens my que times where cut in half if not a quarter.
Aka it speed up how fast I got a match as the killer role.
I understood what you meant, I was just pointing out that it's different for me in my region on PS4; killer queues seem to be instant at all ranks for me.
The queue times are different for everyone, but in general killers seem to have faster queues than survivors. I've noticed a lot of players say killer queues are faster the higher their rank is, but that's not always the case.
Sounds like the ones you talk about want to be speedrunners.