For the people who are complaining about NOED
the perk is all up to the survivors, cleanse totems . if you're solo queuing here are a few ways to counter it:
1. detectives hunch (is honestly a underrated perk and was in the shrine like last week)
2. small game (it may not show you where exactly the totems are but it will show you the direction)
3.start to memorize where the totems can spawn (spawn points are usually the same on maps)
4. run a map( once again a underrated thing )
5. just do totems on your way to gens .
It's that simple.

Comments
what?
There we go V2
Covers all ur points
I'm fine with the current DS's implementation as anti-tunnel but I feel like certain actions should deactivate DS to prevent "Aggressive" DS usage. If you're unhooking a survivor or working on a Hex totem in front of my face and I grab you, that's arguably not tunneling.
Not really. If the killer has reached endgame with 3-4 left, the game is pretty much lost. At that point you are happy with 1 or 2. As a killer, I much prefer to run perks that help before the gens are done.
Thats the point. One perk turns the loss into at least a draw.
Thats a hell of a thing for one perk. Only adrenaline can do that if all survivors take it.
Okay, but a draw is not this bats* ** crazy thing that should be removed from the game. It’s usually still a loss from my experience.
Because I can keep exact track of time as I am running around trying to mitigate 4 survivors and manage to get one down.
Those who complain about NOED have never seen a Cloaker in Payday.
Also DS gives free escape when the survivor unhooked next to the exit gate. You can't wait 60 sec cause he crawls out....