I'm glad they will nerf Toolboxes and DS

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029462#Comment_1029462

    the first who get's paired into the game is the one who owns the ability to equip ds. In case first person doesn't second will equip it, third and fourth can equip any other perk. Why not to restrict op perks to only one player?

    Well, I payed for the unfinished game, full of bugs, I have bought all the dlc's, I've been hit trough the window even tho I started running after I vaulted it, my dead hard doesn't work, I get gen rushed all the time because maps are trash. I already explained myself on some other topic but I believe mods deleted it because they can't stand facts. Like clown devs.

    We payed for many things and they got nerfed, so I really don't understand why you noobs can't live without ds. :)

    Maybe you should just git gud.

    So let me get this straight.... You're the one telling someone else to "Git Gud" but YOU'RE the one complaining about a perk combination being OP?

    The irony lmao

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031418#Comment_1031418

    Ah yes. Legion is quite problematic for my rank 25 friends to face, when is their next nerf planned?

    :>

    I just have to imagine the game demoting somebody to rank 25 with a pop-up "go play tetris".

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    They wont touch DS as long as survivors are forced to use it, cause killers are mainly a bunch of cheap players. Its not survivors fault that DS needs to exist.

    Pretty much.

    I get why killers play the basement game. I play killer myself and I understand it totally. However as survivor unless the person unhooking you is running BT then you’re never going to make it out of the basement. At least DS stops your game from being over right there.

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    In 3 months of course.

    @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029280#Comment_1029280

    Devs said on stream that they aknowledge the problem of people getting hit by it without actively tunneling. Or you know maybe they already forgot about it again idk

    Devs said right before this that there were no plans to change DS. You might want to rewatch it lol.

  • @AStupidDavid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/123695/im-glad-they-will-nerf-toolboxes-and-ds

    You do realize that when they say they're going to look into them it doesn't mean they're getting nerfed right? Probably just a rework which in the case of DS is pretty much useless considering how many times it's been changed and they can't seem to make it work (according to killer mains that is)

    Really DS would be fine if only one person could have it at a time. Shutting the perk off whenever another survivor is hooked or unhooked would significantly reduce the nature of how people use the perk.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    I thought DS was in a good spot?

    Except when it allows people to work in gens in front of you and still not get "tunneled"

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    hooking another person = not tunneling, so DS should be disabled

    now if only BT wasn't deleted by undetectable...

    It no longer is

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029440#Comment_1029440

    It's 4perks vs 12 perks.

    4 people vs 1 guy

    1 ds is enough, with 4 ds's you lose 20 seconds of the game, and thats 25% of one gen.

    Why did they nerf enduring then when you get hit by ds? They want survivors as power role, they can sell donuts to kids but not to adults who analyse their behaviour, their actions.

    Comparing perks is dumb

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031498#Comment_1031498

    perk combination does not measure someone's cap of skill you person

    And about git gud, when killer gives his best and plays well, deservers 3 kills at least, they ds and say git gud. So don't talk to me that way at all, you act like you play this game in parallel universe.

    I've played this game for three years I don't know it all but I know enough to realize that if it's in the game it's what's intended for the time being and if you can't handle a perk combo then perhaps it is you who should git gud

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    In 3 months of course.

    Nerf DS and Toolboxes? Lol. They did mention they will nerf Thana,PGTW and Dying Light for all i know.. Toolboxes, yes they did mention that in the Q&A but DS? I don't think so.. You know devs loves to babying survivors.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029470#Comment_1029470

    Really DS would be fine if only one person could have it at a time. Shutting the perk off whenever another survivor is hooked or unhooked would significantly reduce the nature of how people use the perk.

    So you're telling me that if I bring ds and someone uses it before me I basically wasted a perk slot? Yeah, that's not happening forget about that nerf lol

  • @AStupidDavid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031651#Comment_1031651

    So you're telling me that if I bring ds and someone uses it before me I basically wasted a perk slot? Yeah, that's not happening forget about that nerf lol

    I mean one person at a time can have it active. I.E

    David may Have DS in chase, but if Yui gets unhooked David loses his DS and Yui now has it active.

    All I want is DS to become less abusive and actually matter as a anti tunnel perk.

    Ironically I used David without looking at your name.

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    In 3 months of course.

    They aren’t doing anything to ds. Ds isn’t an issue unless you’re tunneling people off hook. Anyone complaining about it is basically letting everyone know “ hey, I tunnel off hook like a mofo, and ds annoys me”.

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    In 3 months of course.

    3 month would be fine. It will take another year or so.

  • They will nerf it by buff it like Ds "nerf".

    I am very sure.

  • @Ancheri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029498#Comment_1029498

    The point is that DS was never meant to give the rescued survivor a free ticket to do whatever they want. Many survivors would (possibly rightfully) just keep on repairing generators next to the killer and make progress. This type of "mocking" the killer is certainly not intended. The same applies on using lockers as a save spot, although survivors won't make any progress on that, but the principle stays the same.

    Survivors will work on a gen in front of a killer with or without DS. Depends on if the killer is chasing someone and how close the gen is to done. Has nothing to do with "mocking" you. Get over yourself.

    Honestly, that attitude is one of the major problems with this community. You take everything done by your opponents as a personal attack. If you think working on a gen while you're nearby as an insult, then you need a reality check. Not everything is about you. They're just trying to complete their objective. Lose the ego and you'll be quite a bit happier with life.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029498#Comment_1029498

    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH telletubbies are over, go to bed.

    I never get hit by DS. Sounds like a "you" problem.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031498#Comment_1031498

    perk combination does not measure someone's cap of skill you person

    And about git gud, when killer gives his best and plays well, deservers 3 kills at least, they ds and say git gud. So don't talk to me that way at all, you act like you play this game in parallel universe.

    The entitlement. Just because you play well doesn't mean you deserve anything. You can play well and still get outplayed. But no, go ahead and blame a perk that is 100% in you control to avoid.

  • @Feyd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029529#Comment_1029529

    Survivors will work on a gen in front of a killer with or without DS. Depends on if the killer is chasing someone and how close the gen is to done. Has nothing to do with "mocking" you. Get over yourself.

    Honestly, that attitude is one of the major problems with this community. You take everything done by your opponents as a personal attack. If you think working on a gen while you're nearby as an insult, then you need a reality check. Not everything is about you. They're just trying to complete their objective. Lose the ego and you'll be quite a bit happier with life.

    I never said that I care about survs working on a gen next to me. I don't even care about teabagging - it's just right, if I got outplayed.

    I simply stated that it is not intended by the devs. The killer is meant to be a horrifiying creature that people are scared off. I agree that it is simply not possible to be afraid of something in a game, you spent probably a thousand hours in. However, that is what Dead by Daylight tries to be and therefore that type of DS usage can be considered a game design issue.

  • @Ancheri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029466#Comment_1029466

    Well they said they know about people's concerns, but perks like DS f.e. are not as commonly played as Ruin and therefore won't get hit by the same initiative for now (might change in the future though).

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/540621426?t=00h39m50s

    CALL!

    You say ds isn't as used as ruin. I call.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035253#Comment_1035253

    just admit that you're noob who can't play without ds the end.

    I literally don't run it. I never run it. I typically run self care, botany, Sprint burst, and BT since there are so many camping twats.

1 2 ›