key visibility in lobby is terrible

hi could you please make keys more visible in the lobby screen as currently they are almost invisible (on ultra).

Comments

  • I agree with this. Especially the 2nd person in from the left, if they have a key, it's pretty much masked by some foliage behind them. It's very hard to see, especially on a smaller screen. I have a 42" TV and still struggle to spot keys. My hubby has a 28" TV and can't spot a key for looking.

  • Especially with ash.

  • idk how you all are having a problem with seeing them. They're easy to see already with the exception of a few characters. In which case simply change how they hold the key.

  • @Ohnoes said:

    idk how you all are having a problem with seeing them. They're easy to see already with the exception of a few characters. In which case simply change how they hold the key.

    I think we can all agree that BHVR needs to make it easier to tell if someone is bringing in a key.