Pig Build
Hey guys, so currently i am working on a build for every killer, i try to make every killer different so I only have like two killers who run the same perks. And another exception being BBQ for BP, i have it on every killer so far.
So my Pig build looks like this atm:
BBQ (for BP and detection)
Whispers (Best early and endgame detecion perk)
Nurses calling ( Mid game detection perk)
And here it gets interesting. So i used to play Monitor and abuse so i can see/hear survs before they hear my terror radius and i can crouch. But I thought sloppy butcher could fit in as well. It would slow the game down a bit more and punishes these hook traders. But on the downsside people would have an easier time on spotting me bc they would hear me. So if i run sloppy i guess i have to croutch alot more.
What do you think is the better option?
Comments
Doesn't whispers already tell you the correct time to crouch without m&a? SB is really good with Nurse's and I think you made the right decision.
Whispers activates at 32m and her terror radius is 32m. so without Monitor people can assume youre on them because they can hear you for a short time until you croutch. thats why its a hard decision^^
I would probably run the meta perks of corrupt + pop goes. I never play M1 killers without bamboozle, in case I load into a map with abusable windows. Fourth slot would probably be whispers. No room for BBQ unless I am specifically farming BP.
I think playing killer without bbq is a waste of time. I could hop on survivor and get the same amount of bp for half the effort.
I think at 32m it's very faint and doesn't sound like you're approaching them. Besides, SB + Nurse's is too good a combo to pass up.
bamboozle is terrible, if they start going to god windows, just give up on the chase, you're pig you can crouch and suprise attack them later
Between Sloppy and Monitor, I prefer Sloppy for the synergy with A Nurse's Calling. While the synergy between crouching, Whispers, and M&A is nice, I think you can get away with your TR being 32 meters as far as crouching and Whispers.
I don't get that logic. You get significantly more points for winning as a killer than as a survivor. If you are stomping on the survivors as the killer, you will get like 28,000+ per game. If you are stomping on the killer as survivor, you will get like 10,000, because nobody is getting hooked and you only get 1250 points for doing a gen by yourself.
As survivor a good game and a survival usually nets 25k+ bp if you go for them.
You are assuming the killer is getting hooks, and isn't defending them so you can save for free. Alot of the times when I play survivor the killer barely gets any hooks. Being in chase all game gets you very little bloodpoints, as does doing gens solo (which is optimal).
A single silent stab with ghostface gets you almost as much points as doing an entire generator.
If you want to be "toxic" you can add make your choice to your build. After the unhook you sneak your way back and nurses will help you find them, then downing both is easy.
Ruin nerfed, you play a bit more dirty..just like a Pig ๐
I will try that out, seems like a really good idea! and it snot toxic at all. just smart usage of a perk :)
Hi @RayrafLPP:
Your build looks pretty good and I agree with DBD78 about using Make your Choice. I would remove Monitor and Abuse and add Make Your Choice personally depending on your play style. With the Pigs crouch mechanic your terror radius will already be affected. Make Your Choice adds another obstacle for survivors that already have to contend with your traps.
Snoot Boopers Tracker:
"Barbecue & Chili + Corrupt Intervention + Discordance + Nurse's Calling"
As a pig main myself ur running 3 tracking perks wich is bad in itself
my personal build looks like this
whispers
moniter and abuse
pop goes the weazel
enduring/ save the best for last / make your choice
Why is it bad? I dont need Enduring bc i can mindgame dash at loops, PGTW is a slow down and i already have the RBTs for slowing the game down. Does STBFL take action with dash attacks? Make your choice however is considerable :) thx!
u can mind dash at loops yes but if the survivor is smart they will make distance
as for save the best for last u wont gain or lose any with your dash attack so i try to ise my dash for a ez hit but mostly on my obsession only so i wont lose stacks
Imagine using ouyplayoozle
Once I get the stuff I need, I'm running
No.2
Tampered Timer
Ruin
Surveillance
Hex: TotH
Thrilling Tremors.
Use as you wish.
So i tried make your choice a few games, but unfortunately people get risky unhooked very often, i guess ill run make your choice on nurse bc you can actually get 32 meters away before someone unhooks ^^ wont use it on pig, its really nlt paying of as often as i wished.
My favorite pig build:
Addons:
Amanda's Letter + the yellow one for decreased ambush charge & decreased ambush miss
Murky Regent offering (considerably increases mist)
perks:
Pop / Corrupt / BBQ / Discordance
the extra fog + amanda's letter lets you sneak up on everyone so much more easily.. it's a good time
If a survivor was rescued near you, he becomes your aim again. There is no tunneling. No need for MYC nor it becomes useless, once you can get the rescued easily.
But MYC isnt a great perk at all. Too rng to get that one that rescued after you got 32m distance.