Staying hidden takes WAY less time and resources than running around, but I know my limits. I'm also not just going to stand around behind a tree while my teammate is getting chased.
I usually play in accordance to the challenge I am doing.
One thing I don't do: Continuously burn offerings to play at cornfields. I hate that map and don't want to subject killer to it...especially with our current FINE state of match-making.
I would say it's a 60 / 40 between "I prefer Stealthy" and "It depends on my mood". For example just yesterday I was doing the archive challenge to get four pallet stuns, so I switched up my build to something that would really attract attention: DS, Mettle of Man, Object of Obsession, and Adrenaline. Combine that with wearing P3 clothes and you bet your butt I was getting tunneled with how outwardly cocky my character looked.
Unfortunately I was tossed into a match with a Huntress so it didn't really work out :( I got it the next match though.
Naturally however, I lean into a stealth playstyle and frequently find myself pulling stealthy shmoves on the killer rather than just bolting for the nearest pallet.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mixed style.
I’ll play aggressive if I feel like I need to, although generators are the main goal.
for me, it depends on my mood, OR the killer i'm facing. forgot to put that option.
Uh aggressive? can you just let me know what you mean by aggressive play?
and i play the Mushwin way :D
I hate immersion
Going Rawwwwr when the killer approaches you.
Like 'dis? :)
Spot on!
Should exist only stealthy mode, this is the problem with this game, the survivors are the dominant role...
I have more fun not being seen. And I can't run all that well, except when I've been running my Runner build.
I just have way more fun running around baby killers than my level of killers.
Staying hidden takes WAY less time and resources than running around, but I know my limits. I'm also not just going to stand around behind a tree while my teammate is getting chased.
I usually play in accordance to the challenge I am doing.
One thing I don't do: Continuously burn offerings to play at cornfields. I hate that map and don't want to subject killer to it...especially with our current FINE state of match-making.
I like being chased.
Hyper Aggressive. But dont mix that with toxicness
i'm play toxic playstyle
i like both just if im in a mood or not
You mean hanging on a hook? ^.^
lol! no Mushwin is a hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say it's a 60 / 40 between "I prefer Stealthy" and "It depends on my mood". For example just yesterday I was doing the archive challenge to get four pallet stuns, so I switched up my build to something that would really attract attention: DS, Mettle of Man, Object of Obsession, and Adrenaline. Combine that with wearing P3 clothes and you bet your butt I was getting tunneled with how outwardly cocky my character looked.
Unfortunately I was tossed into a match with a Huntress so it didn't really work out :( I got it the next match though.
Naturally however, I lean into a stealth playstyle and frequently find myself pulling stealthy shmoves on the killer rather than just bolting for the nearest pallet.
It depends on who I'm playing at the moment.
Dwight - Preferably Stealthy
Nea - Stealthy
Ash - Aggressive
Nancy - Preferably Stealthy
Steve - Preferably Aggressive