Killer- Killing all 4 Survivors is the minimum I would consider a win. If any Survivor escapes, the Killer has lost. The "scale" of the win is determined by number of gens remaining.
Survivor - How much work I got done. If I barely did anything, I lost. If I did a good amount, I won. Escaping is considered a Perfect Victory, equivalent to the Killer killing all 4 Survivors with all 5 gens remaining.
Killer- Killing all 4 Survivors is the minimum I would consider a win. If any Survivor escapes, the Killer has lost. The "scale" of the win is determined by number of gens remaining.
Survivor - How much work I got done. If I barely did anything, I lost. If I did a good amount, I won. Escaping is considered a Perfect Victory, equivalent to the Killer killing all 4 Survivors with all 5 gens remaining.
Having fun in a match. If most of the match, I'm content and had a lot of fun, then It's a good match. If I feel like the survivors (or killer) were being overly toxic/ using cheap tricks and I couldn't have a good match because of the abuse of those... then It was a waste of time and a loss.
Not even SWF is a special case, the game doesbt judge you differently, YOU dont escape you lost, no matter your biddies status. Unless they change the emblem/bp scores for swf, this wont change.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer- Killing all 4 Survivors is the minimum I would consider a win. If any Survivor escapes, the Killer has lost. The "scale" of the win is determined by number of gens remaining.
5 Gens=Perfect Victory, 4-3 gens=Good Victory, 2-1 Gens=Okay Victory, 0 Gens=Narrow Victory
Survivor - How much work I got done. If I barely did anything, I lost. If I did a good amount, I won. Escaping is considered a Perfect Victory, equivalent to the Killer killing all 4 Survivors with all 5 gens remaining.
Interesting way of looking at it
I’m working on getting out of this mind set. I never cared about pips but the more I pay attention to my rank, the less an escape/4k matters.
Fun
Clearly lying.
This game is for getting angry at people who play bubba and saying he’s op.
Not lying, prefeer using Frank's mixtape then just getting an boring 5K
Having fun in a match. If most of the match, I'm content and had a lot of fun, then It's a good match. If I feel like the survivors (or killer) were being overly toxic/ using cheap tricks and I couldn't have a good match because of the abuse of those... then It was a waste of time and a loss.
3 kills or 3 escaped, not counting hatch escapes tho.
Survivor goal: YOU escape
Killer goal: kill all survivors
Whats there not to understand.
Not even SWF is a special case, the game doesbt judge you differently, YOU dont escape you lost, no matter your biddies status. Unless they change the emblem/bp scores for swf, this wont change.
Successfully doing yes-yes with the proboscis to all four survivors.
2 kills/2 escapes are a normal healthy match imo and a win for both sides
Having the Entity not be displeased.
as long as i pip i could give 2 shits if i live, or if i get the 4k, but you know killing a toxic 4 man swf is very VERY nice too.
Points are all that matter 😁
So not de-pipping?
Currently yes, but that's always been it, so previously, I needed at least a kill to not lose.
As a killer, getting three kills is what I count as a win.
As a survivor, having three survivors escape is what I classify as a win for me.
It depends on my mood. Usually it's BP/BBQ stacks. As killer, anyway.
As survivor... if I don't get tunneled out first thing, I consider that a win.
Usually:
3+ Escapes = Survivor Win
3+ Kills = Killer Win
2 Kills, 2 Escapes = Draw
Salt is the true and the only victory... and bp.