My No1 hate about people who play the game

When people samp becusse they get destroyed. This happenes as they don't apply map pressure but then tunnel and camp like in just did.

You message them, they text back saying Ezz

Then you get reported like in just did

So annoying



15798057678844685686290172063920.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Why message them? A lot of people like getting sent messages regarding tunneling and camping.

  • Because its really frustrating to go against when it happenes because they have no idea to play the game

  • Camping and tunneling is totally fine.

    You messaged them, they did not reach out to you, therefore, your fault for instigating.

  • Just because someone camps doesn't mean they don't know how to play, they choose to do it because that's fun for them this whole if you play a certain way you are bad mentality is simply a coping mechanism for salty people who can't accept they lost.

    No need to message the guy/girl either I mean it solves nothing it just provides amusement for them.

  • @DalauanDivine said:

    Just because someone camps doesn't mean they don't know how to play, they choose to do it because that's fun for them this whole if you play a certain way you are bad mentality is simply a coping mechanism for salty people who can't accept they lost.

    No need to message the guy/girl either I mean it solves nothing it just provides amusement for them.

    No, 3 gens got done as he was chasing 2 person for the whole of that time, 1 person got hooked. He camped. I saved. He tunneled. He hooked him. He died. I got hooked. I got camped. I got off, then tunneled me. I died

  • @Pulsar said:

    Camping and tunneling is totally fine.

    You messaged them, they did not reach out to you, therefore, your fault for instigating.

    I don't really care that I got reported, just that they did bad so I got punished for it (I play killer mostly so don't think I'm a surv main that dislikes every killer bcus I lost)

  • @WhTe_Tygre_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025494#Comment_1025494

    No, 3 gens got done as he was chasing 2 person for the whole of that time, 1 person got hooked. He camped. I saved. He tunneled. He hooked him. He died. I got hooked. I got camped. I got off, then tunneled me. I died

    Still doesn't prove he is bad though especially in the games current climate where killer is a cucked role. Out of curiosity which killer was he using?

    Also cover up the gamertag because I think here they are insistent on not showing names out of fear of witch hunt

  • Imagine going out of your way to send some guy hate mail, getting punished for doing so, and still believing the other guy was in the wrong.

  • @WhTe_Tygre_DBD said:

    Clown

    Idk how too

    Hmm he definitely didn't go in with the intention of camping he must have gotten irritated when the generators popped. Clown is just a strange pick.

    It might be fine.

  • because they lost, they know they lost and you, even if it was unintentional, just kept rubbing it into their face instead of moving on.

    please dont text people to complain about something, it wont end well for both of you.

    just move on - or be friendly and offer to help them find their mistakes.

    but calling them out on that is not a good idea. they had just as much fun in the trial as you - as the camped person.


    please note that i am not trying to defend players that camp all the time for no good reason.

  • Unfortunately nobody is going to side with you, there was no need to message him, okay your annoyed, just move on to your next lobby simulation and then the actual match. Messaging him isn't going to stop him from playing boring.

  • I don't see how the guy playing killer did anything wrong. You messaged him because you didn't like getting tunneled, which if three gens are done before first hook tunneling is a totally legit option to salvage the game and get at least a 1 or 2k.

    What is the killer supposed to do? Let you get away and heal? That attitude is silly to me, and that's coming from a survivor main. The killer's main objective is to get as many as many kills as possible. People playing survivor need to learn to be smart with their altruism, and if the killer is camping the hook then you need to not be altruistic or deal with the consequences. Its not the most fun being camped for sure, but its not really fun for killers to have 3 gens done before first hook, especially when you consider half the options of killers in the game aren't the best at applying pressure.

  • Why did you delete your message, what did you say to provoke the killer.

  • Tbh your argument is kinda failing. We don't know what you said to the person, and you'd only really be reported for something like profanity. So really, you can't make an argument for someones camping when you clearly went out of your way to attack them via message.

  • @Nerfy said:

    Some do it to get responses, tbh after a while I get tired or the same old find a gen kick chase loop etc so once in a while I'll get the old leatherface out and see how much salt he can produce lol

    😂If I get bored of killer, I just go to survivour🤣

  • @DalauanDivine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025553#Comment_1025553

    Hmm he definitely didn't go in with the intention of camping he must have gotten irritated when the generators popped. Clown is just a strange pick.

    It might be fine.

    Yeah most likely

  • As my mom always says "if you have nothing good to say, leave a "GG" and then stfu." Nothing good has ever come out of toxic post game chat. Leave the killing to the killers, they know what they're doing (mostly), we don't tell you how to hang on hooks. (sorry, couldn't resist the little jab at the end.)

  • @Mister_xD said:

    because they lost, they know they lost and you, even if it was unintentional, just kept rubbing it into their face instead of moving on.

    please dont text people to complain about something, it wont end well for both of you.

    just move on - or be friendly and offer to help them find their mistakes.

    but calling them out on that is not a good idea. they had just as much fun in the trial as you - as the camped person.

    please note that i am not trying to defend players that camp all the time for no good reason.

    Thanks

  • @The_Horde said:

    I don't see how the guy playing killer did anything wrong. You messaged him because you didn't like getting tunneled, which if three gens are done before first hook tunneling is a totally legit option to salvage the game and get at least a 1 or 2k.

    What is the killer supposed to do? Let you get away and heal? That attitude is silly to me, and that's coming from a survivor main. The killer's main objective is to get as many as many kills as possible. People playing survivor need to learn to be smart with their altruism, and if the killer is camping the hook then you need to not be altruistic or deal with the consequences. Its not the most fun being camped for sure, but its not really fun for killers to have 3 gens done before first hook, especially when you consider half the options of killers in the game aren't the best at applying pressure.

    The first guy he was chasing was injured, he injured us all. Survivour who he was chasing ran straight towards me, I was opening a chest so he clearly saw me and I was on the second floor in mid map on lersy so he could've easily hooked me, he just chose to go for other gut when he could've got an easy hook and possibly a kill

  • @Animalheadskull said:

    Why did you delete your message, what did you say to provoke the killer.

    Got taken down, I didn't delete

  • @Shredder32 said:

    As my mom always says "if you have nothing good to say, leave a "GG" and then stfu." Nothing good has ever come out of toxic post game chat. Leave the killing to the killers, they know what they're doing (mostly), we don't tell you how to hang on hooks. (sorry, couldn't resist the little jab at the end.)

    We don't tell killers to be as u fun as possible and ruin it for themselves and for others do we (sorry couldn't resist the little jab at the end).

  • @WhTe_Tygre_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025613#Comment_1025613

    We don't tell killers to be as u fun as possible and ruin it for themselves and for others do we (sorry couldn't resist the little jab at the end).

    What jab? You think the killer didn't enjoyed killing...whoever?

    It's simple. you lost the game and got mad. Then you lost the post game trash talk and got even more mad. Then you posted this rant on the forum and ....it's not looking good for you here either. My guess is you are still mad.....about a game....that you played last night. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the killer doesn't even remember you. He wins.

  • Feeding them in terms of reactions is the last thing you should do. Carry on and don’t take it personally.