Why is everyone playing shady trying to sneak toolboxes into the match?
Just bring the damn toolboxes from the start so everyone knows what to prepare for so we don't have to play this stupid game swap and dodge. =--=
I play survivors, 5-10 minute queues, find a match, some ######### swaps to multiple toolboxes last second killer gets scared off and leaves. Wasted time just staying in the lobby, find a match, these survivors dc as soon as they get downed. bruh, like it wouldn't be so bad if survivor didn't made trash bloodpoints for their matches. but hot damn.
I play killer, survivors seem harmless enough medkits, flashlight and more works fine with that, the last five seconds, multiple people swap to toolboxes, I noped right out of there like this goes on for 20 something minutes before I decided to put the game away for the day and play Resident Evil games instead while waiting for RE3 remake.
Comments
Because they want to and there's nothing stopping them.
If the killer wants to they can just alt+F4/the console equivalent during the loading to dodge it. I wonder if the revamped DC penalty system will punish that sort of disconnects like the initial testing version did or not to be honest.
This...this isn't a toolbox, this is my lunch. I always pack lunch when I go out camping.
I Know! Every time I bring lunch some meanie head knocks it out of my hand because they hit me!
I run franklin's on most of my builds, so the more items they bring in the better.
yeah i hate it when that happens. being forced to get our own food in the woods is crazy hard lol.
Because we have a challenge and don't want to get dodged.
They don't have to worry about Ruin at the start of the game messing up their skillchecks anymore.
You know that you won't be able to completely prevent being dodged, right? Killers can just close out the game during the five second countdown.
Doing that kind of stuff just makes it more likely to be dodged
I am aware, yes. I don't sneak the toolboxes myself. I almost never bring them in, actually, unless we have this lovely sabo challenge, for example. But that's why people do it - to try to avoid the dodge.
Killers dodge because they don't like your cosmetics. It really doesn't matter. I don't sneak them myself but that's why people are doing it. Blame the devs for the challenge.
I don't dodge toolboxes
But I will kill a process if somebody pulls a last minute switch on me because screw that #########. I showed you respect by not being one that dodges lobbies, show me the same respect by not being shifty
You can't stop me...tunneling me is what I want you to do silly!