I can agree with not calling for nerfs, but playing killer, and mainly for 90% of the roster, is an absolute JOKE.
More than half the killers are unplayable above Yellow ranks, and only 3 are regularly seen anywhere higher than rank 5. We all need to bring the rest of the killer roster up to meet those few peaking at the top.
I like how we all agree on the Pig and the Legion but at the same time we all ignore Bubba, like, we've got so many campers that we dislike him so much despite him being the weakest killer.
I want Legion reworked to be actually fun for both sides, but I think The Pig NEEDS some changes bad. Leatherface does too but he is actually getting his soon so no point worrying about it.
After leatherface imo it should be pig. They are toxic as hell to play against, they literally reward tunneling and RNG box BS is just awful for everyone.
I'd say trapper but all he really needs is the brown bag add on to be baseline.
But legion needs to be thrown a bone(Buffed) as they are fun to play but survivors complain too much for the devs to ever let them be very good(They STILL aren't at pre-nerf speed).
Trapper, simply because he is the oldest and the face of the game.
He's got no buisness being as archaic/outdated as he is right now. He needs a lot of quality of life changes, and a lot of his addons should be base kit.
Other than that, Legion. Legion is just a utterly unpleasant Killer. Unfun to play, unfun to play against, and their power doesnt even reflect their lore. Whats the point of having a "gang of Killers" if you only see one at a time. Legion needs a full Freddy-style rework, a new power that incorporates the other 3 members of the Legion that you are not playing as.
Although I hate leatherface with passion he needs a rework more than anyone, his power is completely useless in most situations and needs to be looked at , he was rushed and now we have a very bad character
I would like to see him being able to use his power more rather than just relying on bad map layout to use it
I'd like to see all of them get some slight upgrades. Like let the Trapper start with all of his traps and let the Nurse see her blink destination like the add-on lets her do.
I'll probably get hate for this but Ghost Face. The only thing I think that needs to be changed about him is the camera mechanic where the survivor can reveal their own location to him by looking at him whether they're aware he's there or not. Other than that, he's perfectly fine.
Trapper - buff him so he starts off the game with all his traps in hand without add-ons.
Pig - buff her so her traps activate with closing the hatch so she's not totally useless in the egc.
Bubba - buff him by either reworking his chainsaw dash so it's faster (maybe remove aoe hit so it's not OP?) or reduce slow when charging chainsaw and the long ass cd when bumping into stuff after chainsawing. Bubba would be a complicated one to buff without making him god-tier, so I can see why they've left him alone for so long.
Clown - buff him by letting him recharge bottles individually instead of all at once so he can recharge single bottles faster for clutch throws.
Legion: buff him by reworking his power or lowering the CD on his fatigue and making pins work on first frenzy hit instead of on every survivor after the first hit. I feel like he just needs a total overhaul of his kit since his power is kind of lackluster but can be totally busted if abused. It's in a pretty janky spot for what it does.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy is the worst to play against, same with legion
Buff the Legion so we can finally kill this meme train!
Clown defeintely needs a buff, I would rework him next.
I just don't believe Pig's in a good place right now.
How about we stop changing the killers for once
Made this joke before, gonna do it again...
Cannibal is a school project that was copied from another classmate, but edited just enough for the teacher to not notice.
I can agree with not calling for nerfs, but playing killer, and mainly for 90% of the roster, is an absolute JOKE.
More than half the killers are unplayable above Yellow ranks, and only 3 are regularly seen anywhere higher than rank 5. We all need to bring the rest of the killer roster up to meet those few peaking at the top.
I like how we all agree on the Pig and the Legion but at the same time we all ignore Bubba, like, we've got so many campers that we dislike him so much despite him being the weakest killer.
Trapper first because he is the most easy one to buff
Trapper is annoying as is doc. Billy needs a nerf big time. I think pig could use a buff. I’m not sure what can be done about legion.
Pig was nerfed 8 times for essentially no reason. She deserves a buff.
A lot of killers need buffs, but Legion is actually flawed in design. He needs a rework to change how he functions.
I want Legion reworked to be actually fun for both sides, but I think The Pig NEEDS some changes bad. Leatherface does too but he is actually getting his soon so no point worrying about it.
After leatherface imo it should be pig. They are toxic as hell to play against, they literally reward tunneling and RNG box BS is just awful for everyone.
We should buff toolboxes, and then DBD would be more balanced
lel
I'd say trapper but all he really needs is the brown bag add on to be baseline.
But legion needs to be thrown a bone(Buffed) as they are fun to play but survivors complain too much for the devs to ever let them be very good(They STILL aren't at pre-nerf speed).
Freddy teleport is way too stronk. All killers have to do work to get across map what makes Freddy so damn special?
Trapper, simply because he is the oldest and the face of the game.
He's got no buisness being as archaic/outdated as he is right now. He needs a lot of quality of life changes, and a lot of his addons should be base kit.
Other than that, Legion. Legion is just a utterly unpleasant Killer. Unfun to play, unfun to play against, and their power doesnt even reflect their lore. Whats the point of having a "gang of Killers" if you only see one at a time. Legion needs a full Freddy-style rework, a new power that incorporates the other 3 members of the Legion that you are not playing as.
Why dont we just bring in a new killer of what we (the community) want?
Although I hate leatherface with passion he needs a rework more than anyone, his power is completely useless in most situations and needs to be looked at , he was rushed and now we have a very bad character
I would like to see him being able to use his power more rather than just relying on bad map layout to use it
Too weak needs a massive buff. I think the timer for the traps are a bit too lenient.
I'd like to see all of them get some slight upgrades. Like let the Trapper start with all of his traps and let the Nurse see her blink destination like the add-on lets her do.
I'll probably get hate for this but Ghost Face. The only thing I think that needs to be changed about him is the camera mechanic where the survivor can reveal their own location to him by looking at him whether they're aware he's there or not. Other than that, he's perfectly fine.
I want her cooldown gone :(
Its so annoying.
I'm gonna list something for most killers.
buff legion gang
Just from this list:
Trapper - buff him so he starts off the game with all his traps in hand without add-ons.
Pig - buff her so her traps activate with closing the hatch so she's not totally useless in the egc.
Bubba - buff him by either reworking his chainsaw dash so it's faster (maybe remove aoe hit so it's not OP?) or reduce slow when charging chainsaw and the long ass cd when bumping into stuff after chainsawing. Bubba would be a complicated one to buff without making him god-tier, so I can see why they've left him alone for so long.
Clown - buff him by letting him recharge bottles individually instead of all at once so he can recharge single bottles faster for clutch throws.
Legion: buff him by reworking his power or lowering the CD on his fatigue and making pins work on first frenzy hit instead of on every survivor after the first hit. I feel like he just needs a total overhaul of his kit since his power is kind of lackluster but can be totally busted if abused. It's in a pretty janky spot for what it does.
Trapper,
He should start with 3 trap addons as base.
With how fast gens go, he wastes too much time looking for and picking up traps.