Dirty Anti Hatch tech with Doctor I discovered.

Usually I run Whispers now with Doctor. It's amazing, you get the exact locations every time you use Static Blast.

The tech I wanted to share is just how to get an 100 % 4k when the conditions are met.

  • Find the hatch first
  • Stand on it
  • As soon as Whispers goes off, close the hatch
  • Use Static Blast to know the exact location of the last Survivor
  • Kill the last Survivor
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MrDardon said:

    Usually I run Whispers now with Doctor. It's amazing, you get the exact locations every time you use Static Blast.

    The tech I wanted to share is just how to get an 100 % 4k when the conditions are met.

    • Find the hatch first
    • Stand on it
    • As soon as Whispers goes off, close the hatch
    • Use Static Blast to know the exact location of the last Survivor
    • Kill the last Survivor

    Not really a tech. Just a normal thing to do

  • Well, didn't see any Doctor doing it. Maybe they don't run Whispers, have to look at their Perks.

  • Thanks, now I will be a dirty and use insidious with it

  • You can do this before his rework. You just needed to stay in punishment mode then switch to treatment for the last survivor if he wasn't found at all.

  • Since I play a lot of Pig, I have found a Hatch Tech with Pig:

    • Find the Hatch first
    • Stand directly on it
    • Crouch
    • When you see the Survivor, close it
    • Kill the last Survivor

    (seriously, what is called a tech nowadays... D: )

  • @katoptris said:

    You can do this before his rework. You just needed to stay in punishment mode then switch to treatment for the last survivor if he wasn't found at all.

    Most of the time they would be in Tier 1 or 2. Now they scream everytime.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Since I play a lot of Pig, I have found a Hatch Tech with Pig:

    • Find the Hatch first
    • Stand directly on it
    • Crouch
    • When you see the Survivor, close it
    • Kill the last Survivor

    (seriously, what is called a tech nowadays... D: )

    Well, with new Doc you don't even have to see the Survivor.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Thanks, now I will be a dirty and use insidious with it

    Just remember to move to deactivate Insidious before you fire the Static Blast, as it only hits people inside Doc's TR.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1021444#Comment_1021444

    Just remember to move to deactivate Insidious before you fire the Static Blast, as it only hits people inside Doc's TR.

    You are gonna move after you activate it of course

  • you want an actual tech for camping that [BAD WORD] survivor in your latest games?

    • hook them
    • spam shock therapy

    Boom mind blowing, doing this simple trick its possible to deny any safe and always kill the person you want without worrying about the others trying to work together for the safe. It is also a wonderful way to troll any survivor who tries to stay under a hooked survivor after you hook them.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Since I play a lot of Pig, I have found a Hatch Tech with Pig:

    • Find the Hatch first
    • Stand directly on it
    • Crouch
    • When you see the Survivor, close it
    • Kill the last Survivor

    (seriously, what is called a tech nowadays... D: )

    I got a better one: Exit Gates too far?

    • Camp one Exit Gate crouching.
    • Survivors has a 50% chance to walk in on you.
    • Kill the survivor! :D