Dealing with last survivors and hatch
It's ridiculous I had a few matches killing 3 survivors then out of the blue when the hatch opens i instantly lose. How do I deal with it?
It's ridiculous I had a few matches killing 3 survivors then out of the blue when the hatch opens i instantly lose. How do I deal with it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Slug
Slug for the 4k?
You lose when you get a 3K? Interesting.
It’s not a loss if one person escapes using the hatch. You dominated them, just be happy with that. It sucks, but killer enjoyment isn’t top priority for the devs. Not saying it isn’t a priority at all, it’s just not as important as other things.
You can either waste a lot of time and be annoying slugging the third kill, or realize that it doesnt matter if the 4th gets the hatch you already dominated
It is a loss if the escape causes you to black pip
You instandly lose? what?
I know people mock killers, claiming they are thirsty for 4k's and only 4k's but damn it, you are this vision they have, you are the problem.
Or just don't sweat for the 4k?
If I killed 3 of 4 people and one got away through the hatch, that's a win in my book.
The hatch is meant as a mechanic of whoever finds it first wins. If you find it first, great! Take your 4k. If the last guy finds it first, good for them. You still slaughtered most of them.
If you honestly think that you need to have a 100% kill rate every match or else killers are underpowered, you need to reevaluate how you play.