New DLC licensed or not? *Thoughts*
How do you think? New DLC coming in September will be licensed or not? I think it will and I think that it can be Jason or Scream
. How abot you? ![]()
How do you think? New DLC coming in September will be licensed or not? I think it will and I think that it can be Jason or Scream
. How abot you? ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think so
I wouldn't mind if they do another original killer instead of a licensed one, but if they go with licensed killers they might do ghostface... or jason... or maybe pinhead?
I hope not, enough iconic horror faces destroyed.
I wouldn't mind seeing a licensed killer every October, and the rest of the year they do original killers
None of their licensed killers is good. With the new update hag got better and at least for me the top 5 killers are original killers (Nurse, billy, huntress, hag, clown).
For some reason they are not good at creating a license killer. They are not powerful and they don't have cosmetics. It means less money than normal.
Stating that, they say that September update will be great so they might bring a very popular license killer like Jason.
I hope for an original killer tbh. An interesting story with a good and fun killer like clown would be really cool.
It has to be licensed it's tradition licensed before Halloween
The only licensed killer I like is Pig (hence my profile pic) but I'm not opposed to another one. I would personally like to see a killer from White Noise like Darcy or Lilith.
(I hope)
Read the daily news and drink a beer until the survivior dies.
Any survivor in Your terror radius attempting to unhook a survivor gets shot with a double barrel shotgun instantly dying
Halloween is a good time to release a licensed killer.
Before in the Dead by Daylight HQ:

These days:

I bet anything that original killers will be the rule from here on out. Licensed killers can't have different skins. And at 10 bucks a pop, custom skins is where the money is.
I hope not - the licensed stuff is bloody awful.
except for myers.
I'm fine with either licensed or original characters so long as they are interesting and good. That said, licensed killers tend to be pretty weak, and if they continue that trend then screw it.