Are you a Killer Main, Survivor Main, or It Just Depends?
Also how do you pronounce "The"?
Th-ee
Th-uh
or
It Just Depends?
Random, but it had just peaked my interest.
Tagged:
Trusted
Also how do you pronounce "The"?
Th-ee
Th-uh
or
It Just Depends?
Random, but it had just peaked my interest.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to play around 60% survivor and 40% killer, but considering the matchmaking I just go with survivor because at least then it's somewhat interesting for me.
Maining killer cuz survivor queues are garbage
I play survivor slightly more than killer.
51% Killer
Depending, mostly just by fun. Jumping from 30% - 70% survivor.
Started with main survivor and just doing dailies for killer. Then noticed the almost double BP amount on average and started learning. Was a killer main then until I noticed (and got told) I need to play both sides to get better at both roles.
I'm mostly 50-50 and start maining something when I want to prestige, clearing the items / addons right before that. And sometimes other reasons like "wanna keep the low rank killer to get into yellow ranks next season, so the new killer adept is easier to get because of the double pip condition".
Th-ee and Th-uh actually has rules. If the following word starts with a vocal, it is Th-ee, Th-uh otherwise. These are rules for more fluent speaking, meaning that the spoken word is relevant, not the written one. Samples
Th-ee average, Th-ee income, Th-uh condition, Th-uh poll
But due to how you speak it: Th-uh (y)unit, Th-ee RNG (ar-en-gee)
I assume I play in a 10-20% rate surv. Guess that makes me to a killer main :).
If I HAD to pick one. At this point I’d be a killer main. I would much rather play survivor but I’d rather not sit in 10 minute queues.
Killer has too many benefits. Quick queue times. More bloodpoints.
At heart I’m a survivor main. I like being chased and avoiding death, but I play more killer because due to queue times.
I will alternate between weeks where I play nothing, but killer and get good at it and trash at survivor. Then I will switch back to survivor and be trash at it and progressively get good while my killer skills get trashed over time and repeat.
I’ll go back to playing a lot of killer when matching making is magically fixed. I only play killer for challenges right now