Can anyone play AT ALL at this point?
So yesterday I was able to play for most of the day. Yes I had server issues but it eventually let me in. I was even able to play long enough to get Kate's reward. However, this morning I go to log in and I get the same message only much quicker, the game doesn't even load before telling me there's server issues. I thought, okay, I'll just spam again, and that DID work, I got into the game, but whenever I search for a lobby, it kickes me out and says there's server issues. It did this 3 times. It doesn't seem like I can play AT ALL at this point.
Is this happening to anyone else? I play on Xbox.
Is this happening to anyone else? I play on Xbox.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Ya if you get lucky you get into the game. Im playing a match as i write
Guys you didn't see the 1 twitter post yesterday? They are aware and are working on the issue!! It's all good trust the process. BHVR knows what they are doing
Current status update
It was only posted a few minutes ago...I'm hoping that it works, my fingers are crossed!
Finally an update!
Thank god that it came from the community manager.
Maybe she was busy, not sure with what? Oh, maybe a survey about the summer BBQ event.
I have been trying to get in for 3 whole days (Xbox). This is one of the errors I keep getting.

Tried for about 30 minutes and finally got into the game. I'm scared to turn off my Xbox now.
Me Too.. we can get through this TOGETHER
You selfish POS, how dare you ask her to do her job, don't you know she is busy ignoring all the posts from the community asking her for updates.
Same happened to me. I was wondering why all the survivors suddenly quit
i am getting delightful random bootings that probably look like rage quits from the survivor perspective. if only...they could somehow make this more difficult to play.
mmm. that one is becoming a personal favorite of mine. the random numbers make me feel like my situation is becoming increasingly complex. it's more of a challenge to find a game than it is playing survivor...so...yeah. almost a hotfix unto itself.
I saw you playing WWE You cheeky bugger!!
A likely excuse. If my spotify shows Taylor Swift I swear it's someone else :P
Sure, let's just see what NotQueen as to say as far as server times go :pirate:
Message me tho bud
Just thought about it, how many complaints is Playstation getting from people who got it for free. The game doesn't work. I hope that kicks them into gear
I am able to get into the game atleast. Unfortunately even attempting to make a killer lobby throws me back out of it lol.
Same here.
I've had no problems getting in to play, but I'm probably not going to bother now. Every game, tunneled and camped. So many Ebony Moris.
The Lunar event was #########, so I'm not surprised that the re-skinned Lunar event that we have now is no less #########.
This basically.
Tbh I've only used up 10 ebony mori's dealing with Sabo squads. One of them messaged me threatening to have me banned for "Ruining the game" for them and their rank 20 buddy lol. I've never laughed so hard in my life XD